Tasting e-juice orally

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
This might seem like an odd question... please stay with me as I try to explain.
I ordered a "mystery box" of e-juice bottles (Mt Baker) just to try different flavors (all they had left for this offer was 0 mg nic... but it was only$4) There are two reasons I did this... just to get an idea if I even like certain flavors and because I also do DIY so can add my own nic if needed) That's not my question (hang in there) Some people want to know how a new flavor juice tastes so they just put a drop on their hand a lick it (a quick way to get an idea of the flavor) Doing this with juices that have high nic can be bitter (not an issue this time... 0 mg nic) I may be doing this with up to 30 flavors (all in one sitting) So far so good... but I have heard VG is a laxative (normally used as a suppository) I'm only going to taste a couple drops of each flavor as a quick test... is this even an issue? Also, I was wondering if I could use these juices (flavors) with foods (like coffee/tea) I searched the net and can't find any info about how much VG would cause "the runs". This is all for fun (and learning) Here's an article about consuming VG... any suggestions?
Is Glycerin a Healthy Sweetener?
I guess my answer may be something like "live and learn" LOL I know it won't hurt me but might choose to do this over several days. Maybe I will just get a good "clean out" ;)

Reactions: Falconeer

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Tasting a couple of drops is not an issue. Drinking 30ml of VG may result in a very intimate date with the toilet.

If taste testing multiple flavours, adopt a cleansing method such as what wine drinkers do. These are concentrated flavours that can and do linger for some time.

Nothing wrong with adding flavours to food/drink. I’ve done it before. But only a couple of drops are needed.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thanks for the responses. I wouldn't have even asked but might be tasting around 30 juices. I'll spread this out over several hours and sip on something between flavors (I have some ginger ale) I'm guessing this will equal about 1 ml total (and part of that will be PG) I'm really hoping most of the juices are 70VG/30PG so I can add my own nic (it's in PG) but many may be 50/50 and I don't like over 35 % PG... might order some nic in VG for those.

Reactions: Electrodave

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well everything can have different affects on everyone and to varying degrees, so if you're worried about sh:censored:in' your guts out, just play it safe and be prepared.

Make sure you have all your ducks in a row, notify friends and loved ones about what you're about to do and when, so they know what's going on and what could happen to you and what they need to do in case you don't make it out alive.

Make out a will, just in case.

Nice chattin' with ya.

Wish you best of luck.

tenor.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread