Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Recently I made an order with Tasty Vapor (TastyVapor.Webs.Com - DISCOUNT Liquids and Mixers - Home). I had read an ad posted in the supplier's section, and after doing a bit of comparison shopping, I decided to try it out.

Geoff, the owner, offers something that he calls Doublers. Doublers are basically a 4 ounce (120ml) bottle of PG/VG that is flavored, a zero nicotine juice. This is a great way to make your nic juice stretch a little farther, since you can get the same flavor in a Doubler as you got in your nic juice, and cut the nicotine juice down without losing flavor.

Geoff mixes your juice to order. He has a good sized list of flavors that he offers, and you can get any combination of those flavors that you want, for both the nic juice and the Doublers. It's pretty standard Lorann flavors, and a decent selection.

I am vaping very low nic right now (around 9mg), so a 30ml bottle of 45mg nic juice and a doubler basically gives me 150ml of 9mg juice for an unbelieveable price of $27. ($15 for 30ml of 45mg nic juice, and $12 for the Doubler). Consider how much other suppliers sell zero nic juice for. $12 for 120ml of flavored zero nic juice is one heck of a deal.

So for my first purchase, I ordered:

30ml of 45mg Mocha (Coffee & Chocolate flavors combined)
Mocha Doubler (120ml of PG/VG with Coffee & Chocolate flavors)
30ml of 45mg Almond Joy (Chocolate, Coconut, & Almond flavors)
Almond Joy Doubler (120ml of PG/VG with Chocolate, Coconut, & Almond flavors)

My plan was to completely mix the Mocha nic juice with the doubler, giving me 150ml of 9mg juice, and do the same with the Almond Joy. This would give me 300ml of 9mg juice for an unbelievable price of $54 + $5 shipping. ($5 shipping is standard, no matter how much you order.)

I've spoken to Geoff a few times before and after placing my order, and he seems to be a nice guy who cares about making sure his customers are happy. He's easy to get in touch with, responds to e-mails quickly, and will even talk to you over Yahoo Messenger if you have questions about an order.

So from a buyer's perspective, I would say that he offers great customer service, and fast shipping. I placed my order late one evening, and he had it packed within an hour and shipped out the next morning. I received it in 3 days, which is usual for me when I get packages USPS Priority.

I got my package earlier today, and was pleased to see that my juice came in a Priority box instead of an envelope. I've had issues with the envelopes getting torn and ripped open by USPS.

I mixed each flavor juice with the corresponding doubler, and was pleased to note that I now had a supply of juice that will last me around five months. Geoff even tossed in a couple of empty 30ml dropper bottles. A nice addition, I can always use those.

So then came the taste test. Now, remember, Jeff doesn't sell specialty flavors like Mocha and Almond Joy. He offers the basic flavors that you can purchase, or combine with other flavors. I only use Mocha and Almond Joy to reference the flavor combinations that I bought.

I vaped on the Mocha for most of the day. I even vaped it while getting tattooed earlier. It was fantastic. The perfect blend of coffee & chocolate, very smooth, and neither flavor overpowered the other. My tattoo artist, who is a smoker, gave it a try and his exact words were "Damn, that's tasty." The flavor was great, and the vapor production was wonderful. Nice, big, fluffy clouds of vapor. The throat hit was mild. I knew it would be low because I cut it down to 9mg, but it was actually better than I expected. All in all, it was an extremely satisfying vape. I highly recommend it.

The Almond Joy looked strange in the bottle when I got it. There was nothing in the liquid that made it seem as though there was any chocolate in it. When I smelled it, it didn't smell like there was any chocolate in it, either. The coconut was very strong, as well. I honestly thought that my order for this juice was made without chocolate by mistake. But I went ahead and vaped it anyway. It was surprisingly pretty good. The coconut was strong, as Loranns coconut flavor is pretty potent, but it was a good vape regardless. I talked to Geoff after the fact, and he made a note about it so he knows to lower the amount of coconut flavor a bit for anyone ordering it in the future.

Of the two juices I got , I definitely prefer the mocha, however. It's outstanding.

So in conclusion, this is a supplier I would definitely buy from again. The prices on nic juice are good, the price on the zero nic doublers are insanely good, and the customer service and quickness of shipping orders are the best that can be hoped for. If you are a low-nic vaper, the savings are even more awesome by buying the juice and same flavor doubler together.

So check out Tasty Vapor. I think you may just be surprised at the level of service he provides, and the money you can save from a supplier right here in the US.

And as a little disclaimer, I'm not affiliated with this vendor (or any other) in any way whatsoever. I also did not receive, and will not receive any kind of compensation for this review. I just believe that if a supplier does a good job for me, that I will let people know. And the opposite is true, as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Vex444

Aug 21, 2009
Orlando, Fl
I also tried 2 doublers the cherry and strawberry. To me they are very sweet almost to sweet ( and I like sweet). Almost has a taste of snowcone syurp. I tried to split mine with half cherry 24mg and cherry doubler and it was to sweet. I now only use it as flavoring. cut my Cherry nic with vg and add a little of the doublers. One thing is for sure I wont ever need cherry or strawberry flavoring.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I also tried 2 doublers the cherry and strawberry. To me they are very sweet almost to sweet ( and I like sweet). Almost has a taste of snowcone syurp. I tried to split mine with half cherry 24mg and cherry doubler and it was to sweet. I now only use it as flavoring. cut my Cherry nic with vg and add a little of the doublers. One thing is for sure I wont ever need cherry or strawberry flavoring.

Geoff has been made aware of issues like this, and he's taking care of it. That's one thing in his favor, he's willing to take feedback and make changes where necessary.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Just an update on my order. I am extremely pleased with the customer service, shipping time, packaging, prices, and OMG, the flavor!!! I was just a tiny bit apprehensive about the concept of vaping chocolate, but Geoffrey said it would be very good with the raspberry and caramel I had selected, so I thought I'd go ahead and try it. It was complete love at first vape! As stated in a post above, no flavor overpowered another, they blended together beautifully, complimenting one another to perfection. And the vapor - I'm here to tell you, it's totally rocking my Dragon! It's magnificent! I asked Geoffrey about the flavors, how he manages to mix them with such artistry, and he spoke quite eloquently about the various components of the ingredients and mixing process - I know all orders with him will be in good hands. Another amazing aspect of Tasty Vapor is that all the flavors are specially mixed when they're ordered. As stated on the website, the combinations are endless, and I know that whatever I order in the future, Geoffrey has the skill to create the means for pure vaping magic! I love Tasty Vapor!!! :wub:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The doublers (for me, they're quadruplers): what a great idea! A tremendous money saver, at least for us consumers. I hope he's able to make a profit with this.

And his nicotine juice price is excellent too! It meets my personal benchmark of 50 cents / ml (very few suppliers do). And when combined with the doubler...WOW!

I'm considering ordering some of Geoff's "Tobacco" juice. I've written to him about it and he was commendably candid, saying that the vapor production (of the Tobacco juice, not his other flavors) is disappointing. Has anyone tried it?

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I am thinking about placing an order, but I am a menthol person. (Used to smoke VA Slims, Menthol Lights)

How is the Tobacco/Menthol flavor. I am afraid it will be to "tabacco" tasting?

Ask Geoff (the owner). He's pretty honest and straight up about his product. I haven't tried it, so I couldn't tell you.

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
i JUST checked out tasty vapor and as you can all tell i'm BRAND new to the world of vapping.

I decided i would check out the site, and saw that he had the live help on so i clicked on it to maybe ask some questions.

First off, i know like nothing. Its pathetic. I'm very very new. The basic deal is i love to smoke more then is reasonable. I have been quit for a year because i have ridiculously horrible health problems and smoking was just sorta like playing russian roulette with 3 bullets rather then 1. Not smart.

I had the mistaken impression all ecigs were upwards of 70 bucks which i cant afford as i'm disabled, which i found out was false yesterday. Needless to say i joined thsi forum and this is my first post so i can find out everything i know and buy one of these guys myself.

SO to my review of the customer service:

Geoffrey was fantastic. He treated me with respect and took his time to explain things i knew were "stupid newbie questions" He was friendly, attentive and by the time i got off the computer with him i was promising to tell all my local shops about carrying his products because he's just that nice to deal with.

I am really glad i found out about him through this site, YAY! and i would suggest to anyone who has any question sbaout his product, just ASK. He answers all the questions with candor and is beyond friendly. Its clear he is enjoying his business and frankly i always would rather buy from small businesses then large ones.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Sachi

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Sachi, I was a 2+ pack a day smoker for 36 years - LOVED my smoke - then I got a dragon M401 (my 2 favorite e-cig hardware shops are TrueSmoker . com and LiteCigusa . net) e-cig, and within 3 days I was finished with cigarettes forever. It's been 49 days now!

Right now I'm vaping with my Dragon M401 (I also have a M201, it's a pen style, I love it) , and my liquid tonight is this absolutely amazing, exquisite custom mix of Caramel, Chocolate and Raspberry from Geoffrey at TastyVaper . com - you have GOT to try his liquids! You'll find a lot of answers to your questions here, and if you don't find what you're looking for, just ask. People here totally rock and will help you out in a heartbeat!

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Yes I am a customer of Geoff's myself and have had nothing but A+ quality service from him. Fast shipping 5.00 flat rate which is great and a hell of a nice guy to boot! He's always willing to answer questions when hes available (which seems like 24x7 I mean really does he ever sleep!!??).
Prices are wicked fair too, he is out of nicotine atm, but has doublers according to his website ( i bought the last 3 bottles of 45mg he had before he ran out :p)
Anyways I'm new to vaping and glad i found Geoff, definately not only a good supplier/mixmaster but now I consider him a new friend as well.

-EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread