tekk mod killer (aka wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

some87

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Las Cruces, New Mexico
if your a fan of the tekk mod but hate how it always breaks on top then take a look at the wink. has more mah then the tekk and made out of aluminum has a native 510 connection that sticks out so you dont need a adapter to put a drip shield on it. its coming in a 3.7 or 5v or a 3.7 and 5v version. it has 6,750mah so thats days of vapeing and the usb port so you can charge your phone or power anything thats usb on it, even a different pass through if you wanted. you dont even have to worry about leaveing it on because it has a auto shutoff for the 5v. right now they are only preorder so $65 now and $65 when they are ready to ship for a total of $130 or $160 for the dual voltage version. for more info heres a link and a video in the link. Wink, the tekk mod killer and replacement, ecig mod

i am not the maker or seller of this mod just showing it off so people can see what new is coming out. if i had the money i would jump on this thing right now.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
The wink is going to be the Mod that is always within my reach....I had the privilege of actually holding the prototype Wink in my hot little hands at VaperCon 2011 in Richmond VA. Jollyrific mods are well built well designed mods. This particular mod is simply amazing, feels like a monster Mod, very solid very tough and very durable. With 3 18650 batteries I will charge it, what?..once a week?..LOL Maybe charge my ipod with it while at the park..or my cell phone..very very versatile...I was the second person to order one once the site offered them, I hear 2 others before me had an order..actually a preorder, But I am stoked at the opportunity to get my own Wink.

GO Order One ToDay....

if your a fan of the tekk mod but hate how it always breaks on top then take a look at the wink. has more mah then the tekk and made out of aluminum has a native 510 connection that sticks out so you dont need a adapter to put a drip shield on it. its coming in a 3.7 or 5v or a 3.7 and 5v version. it has 6,750mah so thats days of vapeing and the usb port so you can charge your phone or power anything thats usb on it, even a different pass through if you wanted. you dont even have to worry about leaveing it on because it has a auto shutoff for the 5v. right now they are only preorder so $65 now and $65 when they are ready to ship for a total of $130 or $160 for the dual voltage version. for more info heres a link and a video in the link. Wink, the tekk mod killer and replacement, ecig mod

i am not the maker or seller of this mod just showing it off so people can see what new is coming out. if i had the money i would jump on this thing right now.

some87

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Las Cruces, New Mexico
here are some pics. on the 3rd one he has new clear feet that look much better then whats on it now.

wink1.jpg wink2.jpg wink3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread