Telimahos becarefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Picture 44.jpg Well once again I have broken the Brass Center post pin I was lucky enough to get two before so have a back up. Let tell you what I did clean everything and was thinking I will take the o-ring off where the re-buildable part screws into the bottom piece because after a while I think the o-ring swells and is a pain to screw in I noticed the center post pin stuck out quit a bit more than normal but continued on screw it into the Esterigon with the bat already in thinking with the self adjusting pin it will be ok. Not so snapped the center post pin at the bottom part once again. Just saying be careful.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Adam, when you put pliers to tight the center post, DONT grab it from its neck but only from the knurled piece. I have said that before and also thats why I made the knurled piece

I am telling you this because I know that you unscrew a lot of times the center post because of your many experiments :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Adam, when you put pliers to tight the center post, DONT grab it from its neck but only from the knurled piece. I have said that before and also thats why I made the knurled piece

I am telling you this because I know that you unscrew a lot of times the center post because of your many experiments :)

You know me better than that Imeo. I made that mistake once never again. It happen when I tightened it down on the Esterigon with the battery installed I think this may be the cause, I would recommend tightening your Telimahos first then the bat. As I mentioned the brass center post was sticking out quite a bit more than normal should have been my first clue something was wrong. live and learn.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
It is the Regular one and Zuma your right I wanted the hybrid base think they are the best for all mods but wanted to save for VIR and I think VIR does not work with the Hybrid base so have to save my pennies lol
True. Imeo said VIR will not work with hybrid base. Maybe ss pins for regular base if they can't be any fatter to be brass

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Pin has 1mm walls guys, so its very strong for regular usage. The only I can think off, is that the spring inside the atomizer center post of Adam's Esterigon doesnt sit well so it doesnt allow the brass pin of Tilemahos to go all the way down to Esterigon's connector and it finally broke after a lot of screw-unscrew times.

Adam, can you please check if the moving pole of the atomizer center post of Esterigon goes all the way down to its case? If not, take off the spring and put it back again

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Pin has 1mm walls guys, so its very strong for regular usage. The only I can think off, is that the spring inside the atomizer center post of Adam's Esterigon doesnt sit well so it doesnt allow the brass pin of Tilemahos to go all the way down to Esterigon's connector and it finally broke after a lot of screw-unscrew times.

Adam, can you please check if the moving pole of the atomizer center post of Esterigon goes all the way down to its case? If not, take off the spring and put it back again

Both the top and the bottom or just the top ? I will check both.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
so when you press the moving pin, it goes all of it inside its case Adam? Because I didnt see that in photos

Yes it does go all the way the photos don't show this I would have to be pushing on it I think but they do go all the way. The problem was I think the fact that the center pin was sticking out a lot more then normal. I would try again on video but don't dare lose my last center post I love my Telimahos and my wife prefers the Ithaca now ody is taking a rest lol lots of building for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread