Tell Us Your Vaping Story- Win a FREE Smoktech SILENUS or ROCKET Variable VV/VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisthepig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Pomona, CA
Oh, and just so every one knows these are mods only. No batteries included. You will need an IMR 18650 batery and charger for it(if you don't already have)!

Can you or anyone else give a little more info which batteries are needed? Flat top or button top. I'm guessing the eFest IMR 18650's on the gotvapes are the type needed.

Thanks,
Robert

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
HOOOOOLY'S SCHOOOOMLY I WON!!! OMG!!!!
WOOOW TY GV AND DANNO SOOOO MUCH!!
thank-you93.gif

TY FOR ALL THE CONGRATS TOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
AND A BIG CONGRATS TO
Congratulations-77.gif

helenc
Kelleymcm
DEAc23
francisthepig
:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Yay Yay Yay !!!!

So COOL !!
Can't wait to try it out !!
So Exciting !!

Congratz to ALL !!

THANKS AGAIN GOT VAPES !!

OMG !! I just went to site and REALLY Checked these mods out :shock: SO WONDERFUL !!!
This is WAY BEYOND GENEROUS !!! :blush: Danno musta' really lost his mind !! :lol: still SO SO EXCITED !!!!

Last edited:

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I just got home from hanging out with some friends, and I decided to pop back in here to congratulate whoever won :lol:

I clicked "Go To Last Post", and the first post I saw was woody55's saying he needed my info :D, I couldn't believe it!
woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif

This is by far the best prize I have ever won on ECF :D Thank you so much GotVapes, woody55, and dannoman! Also congrats to the other winners Reddhott, helenc, francisthepig, and kelleymcm!! :toast:

I can't decide which one I want, I think I'm gonna go with the Rocket as I prefer stainless, but that Silenus is so beautiful! I will send you a PM with my info/choice as soon as I make up my mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread