Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
First, let me apologize in advance for the length of this, but I simply cannot post this without going into some detail...

In the last month, I’ve tried twice to buy an Nzonic – not a clone, mind you. The REAL thing. Twice, life has foiled me in my attempt. All I wanted was my first high-end mod. I’ve had cheap (eGo) and mid-range (SVD, eVic) but I finally found mechanicals and fell in love. I started with a Nemesis clone, but like I said above, I really wanted a high-end mech of my own. Lots of the folks at my local B&M let me us theirs, and if you didn’t know, you CAN tell the difference

So I’d traded, bartered, and sold, and was all set to get my Nzonic. Life got in the way AGAIN, and I couldn’t complete the deal.

Here’s where ECF, and the amazing folks that you find here come in

I’ve met quite a few folks here on ECF. One in particular found that we have MUCH in common. Over the course of multiple conversations, he found out about my bad luck with getting the Nzonic. He asked me to visit a retail site owned by a friend of his. He said let me know if I found something I liked. If I did, he’d find out what cost was on it, and when I was ready, I could get it at cost. Pretty damn cool of him (and them)… After a bit of searching, I found one I really liked. The cost was a lot more than I’d be able to afford for a bit. I made mention of the fact I’d found something, and told him what it was.

For the sake of brevity, I will cut to the chase – 2 days later, I received a package containing an MCV BioMech. The instructions were simple – pay what you can, when you can until it’s paid off. And don’t forget to PAY IT FORWARD

I am humbled by the kindness and generosity of someone I’ve never met in person. People can say anything they want, but the reality that I’ve both seen AND experienced in here speaks volumes about the community.

J, you are the man, and someone I'm proud to call a friend.

There’s a LOT of good Karma in this place...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread