Temporary Store Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys :)

We closed the store until Tuesday evening. Our employee who packs and ships for us is going to the Hospital for heart tests Weds, she has no family in state, nor is familiar with St. Louis, so Missy will take her and we will not process orders. We didn't want any orders already placed to wait until Thurs to ship. Despite the fact that we advertise we're running on a 96 hour tun around we get uncomfortable going being 48 and it rarely happens.

We're sorry for an inconvenience this caused and it wasn't decided until this weekend or we would have given advance notification. Our employee is like family to us and is scared and Missy wishes to be there for her.

During the next 2 months I will be sorting out the issues with my back and will be having surgery at some point. We will give advance notice through the forums and newsletters forewarning any possible closures or delays.

Thanks
The KBV Team

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Of course, as usual, I procrastinated all weekend and didn't get around to placing my order :( and am very low on all my juices. Now I gotta wait til tuesday night? :shock: Guess I'll have to be vaping my backups for a few days :glare: O well, like they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe it's the same with da joose. :wub:

Hope everything turns out OK at the doctor's.:) By the way decided to make some real GBC after vaping your GBC these last few weeks. :drool: Yummy

Last edited:
Hello all :)

I have been hesitant to pry a whole lot from our employee due to the fact that I know she is very apprehensive about what's going on. I learned yesterday she will be having a cardiac catheterization and have been looking at the recovery for it. It appears very possible we may be without her for the rest of the week. She labels, ships, and packs for us. We feel it is in our best interest in wait until the outcome tomorrow and see what the DR says regarding work prior to opening the store. I will change the site image to reflect that and send out a newsletter to advise those that don't see this.

We will run again this week, we may just have to limit ordering being shorthanded. This is temporary and by next week if needed we'll work 7 instead of 6 days this week to ensure things get back on track.

wizac

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
denver co
I have been praying for you guys and wish you the best, I wish every employer cared as much as you guys do. thanks for sending me an email letting me know what going on , so i could pray. I've just ordered for the first time, and was informed, as if i'd been a customer forever. I love this and love the juices! thanks for every thing! and wow love the sweet tee!

I have been praying for you guys and wish you the best, I wish every employer cared as much as you guys do. thanks for sending me an email letting me know what going on , so i could pray. I've just ordered for the first time, and was informed, as if i'd been a customer forever. I love this and love the juices! thanks for every thing! and wow love the sweet tee!

Well thank you so much! It seems to have done some good, things went well and we should be back at it tomorrow. This month is going to bring challenges and I'll try to keep everyone up to date through the forum and newsletters. I have appointments on both the 21st and 22nd on my back. We all have kids the same age which are on Spring Break that week as well so there's a chance we may shut down that week.

Thanks for caring, it means a lot to us combined with how understanding our customers are during times like this. I don't know if they'll go ahead and schedule surgery on my back or not, but the majority of my duties can be handled from a laptop in bed if needed and we should be able to push through.

Thanks again, I will be sure and pass it along to Tara :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread