Slight change on store reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all :)

I have been hesitant to pry a whole lot from our employee due to the fact that I know she is very apprehensive about what's going on. I learned yesterday she will be having a cardiac catheterization and have been looking at the recovery for it. It appears very possible we may be without her for the rest of the week. She labels, ships, and packs for us. We feel it is in our best interest in wait until the outcome tomorrow and see what the DR says regarding work prior to opening the store. I will change the site image to reflect that and send out a newsletter to advise those that don't see this.

We will run again this week, we may just have to limit ordering being shorthanded. This is temporary and by next week if needed we'll work 7 instead of 6 days this week to ensure things get back on track.

Thanks guys :) Things went well, Tara has a son the same age as ours so I took them to keep him from worrying about his Mom. I took them here Elephant Rocks State Park | Missouri State Parks It's a neat place and it's free, needless to say I'm sore and paying the price today!

Tara wanted to work today and planned on having Missy pick her up this morning. She's on a no driving or lifting restriction so I nixed that! She should be ready to go tomorrow so I'm working on inventory and opening the store, I hope to have it ready in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread