Store is Closed

Should "Bait-A" samples be 60/40 or30/70 VG/PG?

• 60/40 VG/PG

• 30/70 VG/PG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :)

We made the decision today to close the store for a few days - a week at most. As most know we relocated our family and business mid-June. Things were going smooth, and orders have went out on time. This turned out to be, for us, a much bigger chore than expected, and I recently had a minor accident, in which I fractured my hand, and had been unable to type.

We are settled in and have a new roof over our head, literally. The home we purchased was a very nice home but needed a roof. I replaced it during a stretch in which the temps were 105+. We knew this going in and were prepared for it. School Starting on the 14th caught us a little by surprise, and I had to play Mr. Mom while Missy continued to ensure orders went out. I have a new respect for Mothers! Registering for a new school and chasing Doctor records, along with all else that is involved, is no fun!

Things took a bad turn last week when I fractured my hand, I have been unable to type. It was minor and did not require a cast. We made the mistake of not closing when that occurred. Things had been running relatively smooth, but there is a need to keep in touch even while that is the case. We regret this decision and apologize.

We realized this morning there is a shipping error that will effect a few orders, and 3-4 people's orders will be mixed up, we will take care of that as soon as we know which ones, which won't be until they hit the mail boxes. We know the order #s and we will resend them as soon as you contact us.

Another thing we apologize for is we have yet, due to there not being enough hours in a day, had our land-line installed , which we feel as we grow is important. This will be corrected and be included on the invoices in the event there is an error. All orders placed will ship by Monday, and we will be available to correct the shipping error on the 3-4 orders from yesterday.

We will be changing bottles to LDPE as we feel there were more designed for food products, the same material that is used on items such as Mayo and Mustard,etc., and is chemical resistant. They will drip MUCH faster! So be prepared. We won't receive the shipment until mid-week, and we felt it not worth the trouble of ordering a few 100 more of the old style when we will be changing. The remaining orders will go out in the old-style bottles, as will a few once we open, we will make the change when we run out of one or the other, whichever comes 1st. We considered glass, but the cost effectiveness didn't make sense, and it would have eliminated 1st class shipping. We also took into account the environment and recycling aspect, as well as safety and liability in case of breakage.

Lastly, upon reopening we will launch some new "Bait-A" samples and would like to expand our flavor choices. We do regret when people request samples ans we are unable to provide them. It is impractical to measure correctly 3ML samples with our equipment. We hope to have a sweet/bakery option, and a tobacco option from which you will be able to choose from in the comments in 2 nicotine levels. We are leaning towards 6MG and 18MG which tend to be the most ordered levels. There will only be one VG/PG option, and I intend to run a poll for that.

Again I apologize, and take responsibility for the lack of communication the past week. Rest assured it wasn't due to lack of effort, but more of my accident combined with there just not being enough hours in a day. I have worked from morning til dark everyday since the relocation in an attempt to keep the store open and running smoothly, and would have pulled it off without the accident. Trust me when I say that sacrifices have been made, and we haven't had time to even spend a relaxing day with our children this Summer. Such is life though, we are blessed , there are many jobless, homeless, etc. We have the pleasure or providing a product to a group of people that we consider our friends :)

Thanks for your continued support of KBV
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread