The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tesla Nano vs. Wismec Predator 228

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by escapetovape, Mar 3, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fog n Vape

Fog n Vape Senior Member ECF Veteran

Have you considered fastech and upgrade to epacket? That should be fairly quick delivery.
    Also suprtrkr has a Predator so you may want to consider asking him for more info on it, battery life, ease of menu use, durability, etc , as he gives good advice on lots of questions.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. escapetovape

escapetovape Senior Member

Feb 24, 2018

Honestly I have considered fasttech, and now I have the gear to get me through (more batteries and such) I’ll be more comfortable ordering (cheaper isn’t half as useful if you’re out and waiting on the goods).

Thanks for the recommendation I’ll be sure to ask him today.

• Like Like x 2
  3. escapetovape

Feb 24, 2018
    4FE62309-BA71-4F67-86F4-FF7D8301CEAA.jpeg :D:D:DWell my order arrived....and now I need to get juice

One seriously happy guy here, can’t wait to give it a whirl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. the dog

the dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2016
    Tesla all the way

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. the dog

the dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2016
    Canvape.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. escapetovape

Feb 24, 2018
    Update on the new kit.....are you supposed to trim the coil ends? I used the ones that came with the Zeus and all I’m getting is burned cotton....DISGUSTING!!!!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. escapetovape

Feb 24, 2018
    The coil was sitting really high up but I soaked the cotton well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BobbyV

BobbyV Full Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Dallas Texas
    No experience with the Wismec. I have a brass Tesla 120 Steampunk. Love the unit with one major exception - the battery door design. After more than 8 months of regular use, the battery door lost its tension. Pick up the Tesla and the door pops open releasing the batteries (a pain when driving). I've taken to painting the area where the door secures to the case with several coats of clear nail polish to increase tension. Must reapply polish again as it wears away with battery changes. The Tesla Nano has the best fire button of any unit I've owned. I also like its heft and how it fits comfortably in my hands - just as any well-made tool should. Aside from the battery door issue, it's been a solid performer for almost 2 years now.

Pissed that about 1/3 of the replacement coils purchased were duds, I switched to RTAs and use pre-made coils. There are a number of good videos on YouTube showing how to install coils and wick your RTA. The flavor is far superior.

• Useful Useful x 2