Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Seems like there’s another Tesla mod out. It appears to have the same board as the Tesla Nano Steampunk (which, if it does, is a huge plus since I’m really pleased with the performance of the Nano). Wattage is bumped to 200, and the casing is plastic – a not so subtle take on the Boxer.

Six colors, all with splatter. Shipping now (saw it in stock and priced at $39 at Vaporider). Only one “review” which doesn’t say much.

Anyone have more info on this?

wye.JPG

iad77

Oct 30, 2012
bournemouth
Got mine a few days ago, after having a g-priv and sigelei 213. I didn't like the splatter at first but it's grown on me, it's incredibly light but doesn't feel cheap at all. It's comfortable in the hand, has some good settings, plenty of vents, it doesn't get warm at all... I'm using a kylin on top which is also a fantastic tank...

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I've had mine for a week or so and love it.
Using a Plus (way too big), OBS Engine, and Supreme V2 all read the exact resistance as my DNAs and Yihi mods. TCR seems right on, vapes a treat.
I like mine in yellow, the splatter isn't bad at all and doesn't have an unpleasant bumpy feel.
I paid <$35 USD to my door, but the price I see now is $38

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, I love my tesla 120 Steampunk and the way it runs, but that mod is SUPER ugly, LOL. I'm glad I don't need 200 watts of power, because I love the tesla products, and that's a great price. Not the biggest fan of plastic mods either for the most part, but I'm sure it's a fantastic mod for those who like the look/feel of it...

I guess Tesla goes all over the place in their designs, LOL, which is pretty cool, actually. Hope those of you who got/are getting one enjoy it! I guess they heard about the battery door w/r/t the steampunk, in fact I am probably sure of it. If they ever do a recall to fix the issue, I'm sending mine in (which I doubt will happen). :)

Anna

Reactions: GTS84

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Love the spatter. Love the tesla board. I have the 120 steampunk and it's probably the best TC device I've had with my current tank configuration. The steampunk design doesn't bother me but it is a heavy mod and the battery door drives me crazy. My biggest issue with the Wye is the 5 click standby. Why couldn't they include the on/off switch like on the 120?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread