Tesla Wye 200w

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraFZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2016
Tokyo, Japan
I have been putting this mod in a shopping cart again and again but never ordered it. One thing I would like to ask someone who already have this. How does TC work with this board? No problem? Recently I only vape with dna or ArcticFox ready mods with two 18650s. I am not that picky but somehow my hands only go to those mods. I usually use SS316L single clapton between 0.4 to 0.6 ohm. Most of my mods are not so light. So I want to have light mod and I am thinking maybe good to use this at beach and on a boat.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
TC is fantastic on this board. Single coil SS set the TCR to 125 and it will be the best vape you’ve ever experienced. Battery life is phenomenal and this has been my only and everyday driver for the past 6 months. Flawless for such a light yet durable device. Tesla has a winner with this board. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkiraFZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2016
Tokyo, Japan
I don't own it due to (what I consider) its horrendous experience. If it's anything like the Steampunk Nano 120 tesla mod, the TC should be pretty good and those who own it seem to like it a fair amount. Good luck with your decision... :)

Anna
Hi Anna. That experience is with Steampunk right? What was the problem? I saw something relates with battery door.

AkiraFZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2016
Tokyo, Japan
TC is fantastic on this board. Single coil SS set the TCR to 125 and it will be the best vape you’ve ever experienced. Battery life is phenomenal and this has been my only and everyday driver for the past 6 months. Flawless for such a light yet durable device. Tesla has a winner with this board. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the quick response. Wow, that good. Then I should definitely get this. At FT they sell $39.74 .

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My experience was with the steampunk, but I think the wye uses the same board (I may be wrong). Some of the models/colors had a bit of a loose battery door, which I remedied with a silicone sleeve, though I have found that now I am using RTAs on it the heavier ones must press harder on the 510 pin, as that seems to have fixed it completely. My copper door was bad, I have a backup silver (I got a second as a backup I loved the vape so much) that the door was much better on. And I have ordered the 200 watt punk so I guess I'll see how that is, haven't heard much about it. But, I really like everything about the steampunk including TC.

Anna

ETA: I said "experience" when I meant "appearance." I think the wye looks dreadful. I actually love everything about my steampunk. I hate transliterating words. I had an AWESOME time with the steampunk, I just couldn't buy something that looked like the wye, though I like that teslacigs is making different types of mods and etc. I hope that clarifies...

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I don't care how lightweight it is I want to know is it durable? If it is I want to pick one up
i recall someone on another forum being at a vape show when the wye was being released and was told by the rep to throw it at the ground as hard as possible, not just drop it, and it worked without issue after the throw and showed no signs of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread