Tesla Wye 200w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I am boring, most of my mods are solid colors (generally black or silver). I am hoping they get enough complaints to release some solid colors but if not I will probably end up with the orange with black splatter.
I posted on their Facebook page that peeps would love to see solid colors. They liked the comment so..... maybe?

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
Love the spatter. Love the tesla board. I have the 120 steampunk and it's probably the best TC device I've had with my current tank configuration. The steampunk design doesn't bother me but it is a heavy mod and the battery door drives me crazy. My biggest issue with the Wye is the 5 click standby. Why couldn't they include the on/off switch like on the 120?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I accept the weight of the steampunk because of the design. But yeah, not my running around mod.
Too bad because I do love the on/off switch. I have 2 mods with that (the other being the crappy Wismec Presa 100) and just love that feature.
Why don't more mods come with that. So simple yet so safe!
Oh and I have a white wee (wye) on the way.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The steampunk heaviness works well for me, since if I'm holding something heavy I'm less likely to drop it/forget it's in my hand, LOL. I'd love it if the battery door worked better however.

And argh, I hope to not hear about solid colors, as I too love the steampunk board and its vape, I have to say this company knows what it's doing with power... I probably will hear about the solid colors, but I plan to tell myself "It's too light, you worked out a fix for the battery door," LOL. I REALLY am not buying anything more of any substance until I hit 6 months. Who knows what will happen by then, maybe I can pick one up for $20 by then...

Anna

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Just got mine today. So far I'm very pleased. Super comfortable. Unbelievably light. My tank weighs more than the mod. Love the tesla board. Disappointed that there's no way to actually turn the mod off. 5 clicks simply locks the device like a DNA. It's a minor thing but worth mentioning.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
I noticed another con today. There seems to be a delay firing from sleep. As long as the screen is on it fires immediately but as soon as the screen goes off there is a noticeable delay. My tesla nano 120 did not have this. I wonder if a firmware update could address this. Anyone else experience this or it just my device?

poolman

Jan 8, 2017
Really? Splatter? I like the way mine looks.
View attachment 682187

What atomizer is that on top, aromamizer supreme (30mm)? I am very interested in the Wye, but like to know the max size atomizer will fit with no overhang or a little overhang. Any chance of getting a side profile picture of your setup? Thanks

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
What atomizer is that on top, aromamizer supreme (30mm)? I am very interested in the Wye, but like to know the max size atomizer will fit with no overhang or a little overhang. Any chance of getting a side profile picture of your setup? Thanks
Not the OP, but the tank in the photo is a Aromamizer Supreme V2 and it's 25mm in diameter.

Steamcrave's Aromamizer Plus is 30mm in diameter and it will definitely overhang on the WYE mod.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts

It’s a V2 Supreme 25mm
A Plus will have overhang.

Hey guys I am new so if this post doesn't belong here please kindly let me know in order to correct it.

I have a Tesla WYE that has been frozen on the screen that says New Coil - Yes / No.
Batteries taken out, re-inserted same nothing changed.
Batteries taken out followed instruction on Tesla website for software update, nothing changed.
Checked if there was any leakage inside the 510 connection seems that it is clear.
Changed atomizer but the problem still exists.

Does any of you heard or know how to resolve this issue ?

Thanking you all in advance for your time and help.

Kindest Reagrds
Constantinos

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't own the wye so I can't really add anything to what you've done already... I take it it's new? Might want to take it into a brick and mortar for problem solving if you can (and if you got it from one, take it there) see if they can help out any with the settings.

It's possible your mod is having issues and you may need to warranty it.

Sorry, and I hope someone comes along with more answers for you.

Anna

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the prompt reply, the shouldn't be more than a month, it's not actually mine but a customer's.

I will wait a little bit longer to see if anything pops up that can help to solve the issue otherwise definitely he will get a refund or a new one.

Any option and / or suggestion are always helpful and welcome.

Cheers,
Constantinos.

Mikera67

Jul 2, 2015
Has my just over a month, love it, it's light and did work great.

BUT today out of the blue the board is going nuts, flashes lock and unlock, then the wattage starts scrolling on its own. Checked to see if any button is stuck, nope. Thought it might be the batteries, swapped them out, worked about a minute then same stuff.

Really don't trust having batteries in it anymore, who knows what it might do with a faulty board/ loose connection. Really mad a month old mod is now a paperweight. It's never been dropped, clean as a whistle, no juice in the connector, top of the line batteries.

Sad thing is I really liked the mod but as of now I'll pass on anything they make

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread