Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Good products, good service, fast shipping. My friend is really happy with the kit I bought for her, the XL battery and juices I've been ordering have been super, and V4L customer service has been great (thanks, Robert, for your help replacing the DOA battery and tossing in the V2 carto for me to test).

neonrust

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Rock-Chester NY
I would like to personally thank everyone at V4L for making my experience great thus-far. You have a loyal customer in me because of you fantastic products and above all.....customer service. I have only had 1 minor order mishap and Robert took care of it straight away. It a quick and painless process. Companies with great customer service, like yours, are a dieing breed.

That said.....I am proud to be a Loyal V4L customer!:2cool::2cool:

saintj

Jul 23, 2010
Bakersfield
Testimonial? OK :)

Thanks to V4L I'm not killing myself or those around me with analog cigarettes. Nor am I spending a fortune on alternatives like nicotine gum.

As far as I'm concerned V4L sets the bar when it comes to product line, cost and customer service in that order. My 1st experience with vaping was with a V4L Vapor King product and I loved it. I said to myself something like "this is great, wonder what else is out there" so naturally I ordered some different items form different suppliers (I won't even get into how disappointed I am with the Janty Stick and juices). In the end I found myself right back where I started V4L and have been there ever since.

Reasons why? Three really.

Product line. Let's face it. If the product line is weak cost and customer service is a mute point. V4L's product line is outstanding. For me cartomizers are where it's at, they are so simple to deal with (I'm not interested in mods etc at this point, I just want to vap lol). Blanks you fill yourself or pre filled. Carts will last me a long LONG time. The trick? Keep 'em wet with juice. Don't vap a cart to the point your toasting the stuffing. With batteries I find I much prefer the manual batts (all high quality) for on the go and just love the USB pass-through when sitting at the computer. V4L's line of WOW juices are as good and often much better then the others I have vaped. Chargers, cases etc all of fine quality.

Cost is always a factor. Have a look around the net and compare. I did and I found the cost of V4L kits, batts, carts, juices etc are VERY good. In fact after comparison of volumes, taste and choices of nicotine content their line of WOW juices is unsurpassed by any of their competition imho.

Customer service. Hummm I'm not sure how their customer service could get any better, it's that good. I order on a Monday morning chances are excellent the shipment will arrive Wednesday afternoon usually with a little something extra added. Replies to emails is again excellent.

Conclusion? I'm a V4L fan it seems lol. In fact the only thing they could do to make me happier would be this. Know that photo of the attractive young lady on the homepage? The one vaping? Change the color of the tip on that e-cig to BLUE! Lmao

Keep up the great work V4L team! :vapor:

dbertram1117

Jul 29, 2010
Texas
I'm a new vaper. I luckily started out with V4L! I didn't order online, didn't know to. I think the vaping gods were smiling on me when I found a distributor who sells V4L. I was referred by a friend (who got a pass thru for referring me). This distributor did NOT rake me over the coals! She was helpful, friendly, and only made $10 off of my total purchase (ultimate kit and 20 carts). Would have been the same cost for shipping, pretty much! So, that lucky streak led me to here! I found the V4L website, and ordered many carts for my first order. Lo and behold, the fabulous staff sent me two carts to sample! Yummmy, and what a great surprise. It just gets better and better! So, that was all day 1. On day two, I ordered some 30 ml bottles and a 5 ml bottle to refill carts. I just can't wait till those get here....maybe tomorrow! Since I vaped for the first time, I've not even wanted a puff off of an analog. I smoked 1PAD for 27 YEARS!!!! I am sold on this concept, and on V4L. I won't go anywhere else, regardless of the "sales" that they have. These guys are the BEST!!!! They value their customers, and work their hineys off to please us! I'm gonna place order #3 for the week TODAY! I am happy to spend the equivalent of what I did smoking if I can avoid analogs FOREVER! What a fabulous staff at V4L! The blessings in my life abound, and now I will have a longer time on this earth to enjoy them! Thanks again, guys for making me a believer!

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Well I will start with the reason I quit Smoking:

I just turned 21 (still am) and I was working one night and felt a sharp pain in my chest, thinking it is just heart burn I lit a smoke and went home for the night. I took some antacids and went to bed. I awoke up with the worst pain ever and said screw it I got to go to work. About 2 hours into my shift I could not breathe and I went to the hospital and they said I had a collapsed lung and could not smoke, even if the lung inflated again.

So I have tried the gum to quit, I have done dip, snus, everything you can think of. I went home and typed in electric cigarettes and found another company (will not be named) and they had a "Vapor King" I did a lot of research on this "Vapor King" and decided to order the kit. To my surprise it was a fake. So I returned the item (still never got the money back) and I found V4L, I read some posts here and did A LOT of research before ordering, I asked questions to customers here, because I was afraid I was going to get ripped off again.

Once I figured this was a good company I placed an order. To my surprise it came within 3 days and I was so excited, I ripped open the package and I started using it right away.

I have never been so happy to spend money and get such great quality items as I have for V4L. I have had some issues with some items but Steve, Mark, Val, Ryan, and Robby have all been so kind and helpful.

I have never looked back at smoking or anything again. I quit cold turkey about 5 months or so ago, and I am happy I have found this place.

I would love to give everyone at V4L a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Vape on,
Kevin

ChadRom

Aug 9, 2010
Montreal
Ordered this kit a few weeks ago.. Was new to the whole e-cigarette scene but heard great things and considering I was about a pack a day + analog smoker I really thought the least I could do is give it a shot.. Order came in only a week! Incredible shipping.. and everything came perfectly functional and in incredible shape. I just have to say after using this product for the past few days, I have almost COMPLETELY stopped smoking analog cigarettes!! I am completely blown away by the quality of vapor4life's VK's. I don't really have any other e-cigs to compare it to as I went straight for V4L considering all the great things I have heard about their products , customer service , e.t.c. But now that I have had a taste of what V4L is all about , I will very much be a returning customer in the future! I honestly never thought that an " E-Cigarette" would grind away at my addiction of analogs but surprisingly enough it has and I think it really is because of the incredible smooth quality of the product and all in all incredible service. I have so much respect for the crew at V4L as they have totally blown me away not just with the amazing quality of there e-cigs but just every single aspect of keeping a customer happy and informed and incredible fast shipping ( even to Canada ) . Really was surprised and astonished at how fast it got here. Was probably checking shipping every single day and as anxious as I was the fast shipping really helped it! Thank you Steve and the whole crew at V4L!!!! Will be coming back for more!!

:toast:

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
  • I started vaping a year ago with Green Smoke. I liked it and still use it occasionally (I acquired 5 of these), but I wasn't convinced. I had relapses to analogs and then bought Blu Cigs. Again, somewhat of a novelty and not the real deal (I dip with these now from time to time). Still had relapses and was still searching for Mr. Goodvape...
  • Then a few months ago I saw some of Leaford's videos (that bird heh!), found and joined ECF, and tried V4L's Ultimate Start-up Kit. OMFG what a difference! Man I got into all sorts of flavors and strengths, PG and VG, dripping and dipping, mods, auto and manual batts, etc. It's like a hobby and a lifestyle now! I love vaping and feel good about it. I became one of the very first V4L Affiliates (thanks to Brian @ V4L!) and I am telling everyone about this company, and sharing my VKs and handing out business cards.
  • The one failed battery I had was an auto battery that wouldn't turn off, then died. I contacted V4L's Customer Service, Robert handled this, and within TWO DAYS I had a replacement, no charge!
  • Every time I order from V4L the package arrives in 2 or 3 days max., has bonus free cartos, and it feels like Christmas when it arrives!
  • I have about 14 pack years (1/2 pack a day for 28 years) in damage to my body and am so glad I have ceased the subtle deadly madness of analog smoking. Hopefully I have arrested the progress in time to avoid any latent effects of smoking.
  • There is no reason for people not to change to vapor, if:
    - We keep educating and spreading the word.
    - Clinical proof develops and is definitively positive.
    - People try vaping, and stick with it. This one is tough because of all the various aspects of e-cigs. E.g. the technical aspects and massive amount of information needed and available about vaping. I WOULD LIKE V4L TO DEVELOP A DISPOSABLE/RECYCLABLE E-CIG to ADDRESS THIS ISSUE/APPEAL TO THE LAZY/LUDDITES/MOPES/NON-TECHNICAL/TIMID folks out there who still deserve to live!
    - The media, politics, and big business jump on the band wagon, support our cause, and work to benefit the public as well as profit from the vaping industry.
Vape On and Live!

Last edited:

lickem66

Aug 3, 2010
Oregon
V4L has great shipping, super fast, 2 days!! I recently had some battery probs that I think may have just been a bad batch and V4L sent out replacements right away. Great customer service and they really back their products. I have tried a few flavors and really like them. It's refreshing to find a company that actually has great customer service nowdays. That is a rare thing, believe me.

Twilight

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
No. California, CA US
I've placed four orders with V4L in the last month. All have gone out the same day that I placed my order. All the batteries (8) have worked perfectly and not a single dud cartomizer. I'm glad I did my research and found them right out of the gate instead of having blown a bunch of money somewhere else first. Customer service and product is top notch. They have everything I need, so I'm not even tempted to look at other suppliers...which saves me time and energy. I can just vape away and get on with life......two more days and I'm analog free for one month :)

avezunchik

Apr 14, 2010
New York
I don't know of somebody has the similar problem. My favorite flavor in v4l was french pipe and cuban cigar. I ordered pretty many cartomizers for about $200. When I got it couple days ago I am deeply disappointed. French pipe -24 carts do not have any taste and strength anymore. Nothing common with what it was before. It's just nothing, only vapor. Cuban cigar -24 have some initial taste which is lost after 10 puffs. The previous carts worked much better. I don't know what to do. They ignore my complaints.

Twilight

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
No. California, CA US
Many of us newer vapers go thru a phase where none of our cartos seem to have any flavor. Consensus is that our taste buds are tweaking after stopping the analogs....mine have. The phase seems to come and go for a few months after quitting analogs. Could possibly be what is happening with you. Someone recommended taking whiffs of fresh coffee beans/grounds to help wake up your taste buds. Just a thought....

avezunchik

Apr 14, 2010
New York
Many of us newer vapers go thru a phase where none of our cartos seem to have any flavor.
This is not the case. I still have the old cartomizers from my previous order. They are fine. But ALL new carts of "french-pipe 24 coll cart" have nothing. No taste, no nicotine. Waste of money and disappointment. Complete. And v4l does nothing to fix the issue.

tekmnky

Jul 27, 2010
Texas
V4L is the BEST thing that's happened to me in years!

I started smoking as a teen (weren't we cool with those Winstons dangling from our lips?) back when it was accepted everywhere, even hospital waiting rooms had ashtrays! Cigarettes could be bought at the corner gas station for 17 cents a pack. I switched to Camel filters because they were even more cool than Winstons since most of my buddies thought they were too harsh. I joined the Air Force when I turned 18 and found out there were bennies to being a smoker in the military (at that time - the world has since changed) with "smoke 'em if you got 'em" breaks that the non-smokers didn't get. I kept up the habit -addiction- throughout my Air Force career and back into civilian life. I half-heartedly tried to quit a couple of times - once cold turkey (fat chance!) and once with the patches (made it 2 days), but never had any conviction that I really wanted to quit or that I would be the least bit successful at it. I was always physically active - skiing, hiking, racquetball, jogging, softball, volleyball - and I rationalized that it would offset the crap I was ingesting.

Fast forward to July 2008 - I had a heart attack while playing racquetball (so much for the rationalizations!). The cardiologist told me to quit smoking...instead, I quit playing racquetball. I figured on smoking till I died and was just waiting to see what cause of death would get me first - cancer or another heart attack.

Then, the end of July this year I was reading through the CruiseCritic message boards and came across a thread about smoking faux cigarettes. From that thread I found ECF and started reading (that 6-part Wonderful World of Vaping series by DonDaBoomVape was an excellent introduction). I try to research things a bit before I jump in, so I read as much as I could absorb for several days and slept on the idea for awhile. I was firmly convinced that the Vapor King was the best fit for me to give vaping a shot. The two-piece construction and ease of use were exactly what I wanted in a cigarette substitute. No fiddling around, just screw on the carto and inhale. Based on my reading I decided that the manual battery was the best approach for me, figuring that I would have to hold the PV anyway, so placing my finger on the button wasn't a detractor. So finally, Sunday, 8 August I made the decision and ordered the UU manual kit from V4L. Then the doubts started settling in - most likely I had thrown away $80 on a gimmicky piece of junk that would turn out to be a waste of time. I didn't have much faith that the thing would get me off cigarettes (cuz I wasn't convinced that I really WANTED to quit smoking), but I wanted to hurry up and find out that it was a waste. Of course with V4L's exceptional customer service the order was shipped on Monday but the wait seemed like forever after making the decision and placing the order!! The package arrived in my mailbox the afternoon of Friday, the 13th - that had to be a sign of certain failure!

I opened the package and laid out all the contents. Actually, it looked like a well-crafted piece of gear! Maybe it wouldn't be a waste, after all? I threaded a Kamel 18mg carto onto one of the batts, pushed the button and took a hit. :vapor: Damn! This thing delivers!! As I've seen so many times on this board, the thought rolled through my mind, "This might actually work!!!!" And it did. My half pack of unsmoked Camel filters stayed on the workbench, untouched - until I lit one out of shear habit in a moment of distraction a couple of mornings later and immediately threw the pack away at that point so it wouldn't happen again! Yuck! Haven't had a cigarette since and have no desire for one. I never thought I would ever be saying that!

Now I'm looking forward to enjoying a cigarette-free life with no burn holes in my shirts/pants/car seats, no cigarette breath, no freeze-my-....-off or bake-in-the-sun smoke breaks, no $8-10 packs of cigarettes and no clogged up lungs.

Thank you Vapor4Life! You provide a superior quality product with outstanding customer service! I've seen numerous threads on ECF about folks "trading up" and changing equipment after a few weeks with their starter. I feel safe in saying I've already got the top of the line for my purposes, the Vapor King meets my wants and needs and has truly exceeded my expectations! I'll stick with a winner! I've placed 7 additional orders in the past 2-and-a-half weeks (thanks for the SALEs!) and have been completely happy with everything I've gotten! Keep up the excellent work!

avezunchik

Apr 14, 2010
New York
This is not the case. I still have the old cartomizers from my previous order. They are fine. But ALL new carts of "french-pipe 24 coll cart" have nothing. No taste, no nicotine. Waste of money and disappointment. Complete. And v4l does nothing to fix the issue.
Just talked to Chad in customer support. He promised me to exchange carts.
He claims that the this is just new taste. I cannot agree on this becasue for me ther eis no any taste at all. But all people are different. Anyway thanks v4l that they are ready to resolve my issue.

windsprints

Jul 13, 2010
NY
I just wanted to thank Chad in support. An item was mistakenly left out of my order when it shipped. He responded to the email within an hour and immediately shipped out the replacements.

Overall, I don't think V4L can be beat. All my orders shipped almost immediately, customer service is awesome, they give free samples and they even have sales. Fantastic service all around.

Thank you V4L team!

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
I freakin love V4L. I just started vaping them on monday. I had two more orders and they shipped so fast! one battery died and they sent me a new one! I always get extra samples in my packages and everything is so fast and the price is awesome! They are just top notch in customer satisfaction. So much so that my bf has decided to buy a kit too! thank you V4L!

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
I smoked for 51 years. I have developed COPD, a disease that killed my mother and one of my sisters. My dad died from cancer
caused by smoking. I tried to quit smoking many times, but would always end up buying a pack ("one or two a day is all"). HA!
Thanks to V4L, I have found a smoking alternative that just may allow me to live longer. I began smoking e-cigs 2/7/10, and
I haven't smoked since. This is a great company to deal with....great service, shipping, and bonuses!! And the choice of flavors
is amazing!! I feel e-cigarettes are saving my life. Thank You, V4L!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread