Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I have been vaping since 2010, and have pretty much stuck to juices around 70PG/30VG or so mixes. I've tried all VG juices before and found that they really lack flavor. I stopped vaping for a year or so and just recently started up again. Needed some fresh juice so I ordered a sample pack from Tetra-Vape. It arrived quickly, but unfortunately, the bottles had all leaked and there was very little juice left. I emailed the owner of TV and they were replaced immediately. Apparently there were several complaints about the small 5ml bottles, which have since been discontinued. Now the juice comes only in glass jars that have not leaked once.

Customer Service is Excellent! This review was not paid for in free juice! I missed that deal!

Let me say that I am amazed at the flavor of all of these juices. There's absolutely no nasty aftertaste like you find in some juices. I'm sorry I can't address throat hit, as I rarely inhale. (I don't know when I stopped inhaling, but it just naturally happened) All juices were tried in my glv 5v with a standard resistance boge cartomizer. Also good on a 3.7 v device with a LR boge.

Black Coffee - This juice blew my mind, it tastes exactly like the perfect cup of coffee. It's my almost all day vape. It produces massive vapor, and I've ordered 4 bottles in the last 2 weeks. That's how much I love this stuff!

Caramel Cream - Again, blown away at the richness of the flavor on this, in between coffee vapes, I have my caramel cream. Had to order another bottle of this one too. Absolutely delicious, sweet but not overly so, rich and creamy. Great Vapor also!

Vanilla - This surprised me. Its a rich, creamy vanilla taste, but it doesn't overwhelm and it's not super sweet. I bought 2 bottles of this to mix with some other flavors because this is such a good base flavor. I vape it alone as well, and the vapor is excellent.

I think I am hooked on 100% VG juice .. at least Tetra-Vape 100% VG. I can't wait to try more of the other flavors, and I encourage everyone to give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

They offer a 50% off coupon code every week on one special juice. Keep an eye on the Suppliers forum for the code! Its an excellent way to try their juices inexpensively. They also offer first class shipping. ($3) The juice prices are very reasonable. $6.99 for a 12ml glass bottle with a dripper. (that's $3.50 on their 50% off juice of the week)

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Sue~ I have some tetra vapes that I tried and loved right from the mail, and I have some that are steeping for a while. Honeydew Melon and White peach were fantastic FOOB, Banana was good but oh so mild! Caramel Cream was good but I set it aside to see if more caramel would come through after steeping, and I am currently testing three other flavors. I hope that helps

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Sue~ I have some tetra vapes that I tried and loved right from the mail, and I have some that are steeping for a while. Honeydew Melon and White peach were fantastic FOOB, Banana was good but oh so mild! Caramel Cream was good but I set it aside to see if more caramel would come through after steeping, and I am currently testing three other flavors. I hope that helps

I tried them right from the mail, and the Black coffee was good but steeping for about 5-6 days really made the caramel cream and vanilla absolutely delicious so I definitely recommend steeping at least 5-6 days on those two.

Good to know. Thanks!

(I have been DIY'ing for white a while but have been unable to make perfect ones in some of the flavors that you all have mentioned. My curiosity is piqued:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread