Tetra Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I received six flavors from them last week, and even though they are only a week old, I had to try the Blueberry Cheesecake.

All of their e-liquids are very clear, and smell fantastic!

The blueberry is very real tasting in the Blueberry Cheesecake, not at all artificial or candy like, and the Graham Cracker is perfectly well balance with the fruit.

I'm really enjoying it, and will post again if it changes as it steeps.

I'm vaping it in a Protank 3 with an MVP 2.0 at 3.7 v.

Biggame

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
I received my first order from Tetra-Vape 8 days ago. Now that I have given the juice some time to steep, I'm ready to give my opinion on some of the flavors. The first flavor I have vaped a full tank of is White Peach and I have to say I am really impressed. I am vaping this in an EVOD with a new factory coil reading 2.3 ohm on an MVP2 at 7 watts which equals about 4 volts.
The White Peach has a great natural peach flavor. It is not overly sweet and does not have the "artificial" flavor I sometimes get from fruit flavors. This is not a "Peach Ring" candy type flavor but a more subtle natural fruit flavor, that I really enjoy. It is slightly muted compared to some PG juices but is right in line or exceeding the other 100% VG fruit flavors I have tried.
I received 2 other flavors with my first order and I have tasted them but have not had time to really check them out. I also have some more samples on the way from the Tetra-Vape contest which I am excited to try. For my first impression though, I have to say the White Peach is very enjoyable and will be make the trip to work with me in 1 of the 2 tanks I take to use all day.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I am vaping Black Plum now. The flavor is a bit muted in a Protank 3, but it is a really nice flavor. Very natural, like a nice juicy plum. I love that Tetra's fruits are not sweet and candy like. The Black Plum is a flavor I can vape all day and never get tired of. I can't wait for my Nimbus to get here so I can drip this. I have an idea it would be like eating a fresh plum!

On my MVP with PT3, I've gotten the best flavor at 3.7 volts.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I received my 1st order from Tetra-Vape today, Guava, Red Apple and Watermelon, all of them are as clear as water which I like very much. Upon opening my package I gave them all a sniff, The Guava was really enticing and decided I would test vape that one first. The Red Apple smelled like I had stuck my face in a bag of freshly picked apples and it would be second in my dripper. The watermelon aroma was a little less strong than the others but smelled great nevertheless. I built a .8 ohm coil and added a new cotton wick to my dripper attached to a mechanical mod and did a few vapes of the Guava. The flavor was strong but pleasant and it produced a grand amount of vapor. It did taste like it was a little fresh and I think some steeping time is needed before I can give a proper opinion on the Guava. The Red Apple also needs time before I can give an accurate report on its flavor but from what I tasted I'm gonna like it. The watermelon had wonderful flavor right out of the mailbox, great vapor production which can be expected from 100% VG. I compared this to another watermelon I have and the Tetra-Vape watermelon tastes much more like the real fruit.
If you like the candy fruits these may not be for you but if you like clean natural flavor that is not too sweet then I think you will be a fan.
I am going to give them all about ten days to find their final flavor then retry them both in my dripper and in my Mini Pro Tank 2 and report again.
Happy Vapeing :)

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I just tried my Kona Cream from Tetra Vape after a three week steep. I vape in a Protank 3, which mutes flavors, plus I have a dull tongue, which is why I let it steep so long.

The flavor has really developed in the Kona Cream, and tastes really good. It's still very light in color, and has a nice mild, very real coffee flavor. It could easily become an all day vape for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread