TFA ry4 double menthol taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejay

Mar 9, 2020
I have ordered tfa ry4 double from several American sites and never had this problem but I recently ordered from a site here in Europe and it has a definite menthol-esque vibe. What I am suspecting is that the batches are different and somehow the regular TFA Ry4 is getting mixed in with the ry4 double. The regular tfa ry4 has this same flavor.

I saw someone else post this but I couldn't reply bc I just signed up. I'm hoping he'll see this and I can come to a definite conclusion.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I have ordered tfa ry4 double from several American sites and never had this problem but I recently ordered from a site here in Europe and it has a definite menthol-esque vibe. What I am suspecting is that the batches are different and somehow the regular TFA Ry4 is getting mixed in with the ry4 double. The regular tfa ry4 has this same flavor.

I saw someone else post this but I couldn't reply bc I just signed up. I'm hoping he'll see this and I can come to a definite conclusion.

Many (if not all) retailers buy in bulk then rebottle in various volumes. This method is open to human error. As you know, TFA RY4 Double does not have any menthol. TFA RY4 "Type" does, so obvious an error with your bottling. I would contact the retailer, explain the situation and request a replacement or refund.

Last edited:

Ejay

Mar 9, 2020
Many (if not all) retailers buy in bulk then rebottle in various volumes. This method is open to human error. As you know, TFA RY4 Double does not have any menthol. TFA RY4 "Type" does, so obvious an error with your bottling. I would contact the retailer, explain the situation and request a replacement or refund.
if I was in America I would have, but customer service in France isnt always so good like that. I just had to bite the bullet.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
if I was in America I would have, but customer service in France isnt always so good like that. I just had to bite the bullet.

That’s unfortunate. Not acceptable but I can see how one can make the mistake. TFA has 3 different RY4 flavourings, the “RY4 Type” does have a bit of menthol added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread