• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Vapers Shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
This seems to be a common link given in this thread to a reputable supplier. It's also nice that the site is all in English as I have 0 skills in Thai. It's a bit expensive, but the fact that they can deliver quickly is a huge plus as I would like to get off "analogs" asap. The eGo-C seems like a solid PV. Does anyone have this model? Would your recommend it? Thanks!

Just for reference I bought the eGo-C and it arrived yesterday. About 24 hours now without a normal cig. I am very happy with the product.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
And the link below is the dealer for ovale thailand
icareless online store

Another very reliable and well priced supplier is SafetyEcig. They have their website in English and if you contact the owner there are always other juices different from what is listed on the site available. Right now they have some top shelf stuff form Korea and Hangsen at low prices.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
This seems to be a common link given in this thread to a reputable supplier. It's also nice that the site is all in English as I have 0 skills in Thai. It's a bit expensive, but the fact that they can deliver quickly is a huge plus as I would like to get off "analogs" asap. The eGo-C seems like a solid PV. Does anyone have this model? Would your recommend it? Thanks!

I got two full e-cigs, plus a third atomizer body in a kit from Vapor King, however, they call it the Storm 2 - I believe, they had Joyetech make them custom because they are exactly the same as the eGo-C. They're pretty good for a starter, or for testing new juices, but in the long run you may want a 2.5ml - 3.5ml tank system that you don't have to fill up every day. I just now finished a 3.5ml SCC tank that I filled up two days ago. The eGo-C Twist is also really nice - it has a variable voltage from 3.2v to 4.8v.

Check out the ViVi Nova here: at Gotvapes.com This will fit onto an eGo-C battery, but you'll want to get a thread sleeve to cover up the larger threads above the button - it also adds support to the tank. For the narrower tanks there's a smaller sleeve available.

Hope that helps,
Chak

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I got two full e-cigs, plus a third atomizer body in a kit from Vapor King, however, they call it the Storm 2 - I believe, they had Joyetech make them custom because they are exactly the same as the eGo-C. They're pretty good for a starter, or for testing new juices, but in the long run you may want a 2.5ml - 3.5ml tank system that you don't have to fill up every day. I just now finished a 3.5ml SCC tank that I filled up two days ago. The eGo-C Twist is also really nice - it has a variable voltage from 3.2v to 4.8v.

Check out the ViVi Nova here: at Gotvapes.com This will fit onto an eGo-C battery, but you'll want to get a thread sleeve to cover up the larger threads above the button - it also adds support to the tank. For the narrower tanks there's a smaller sleeve available.

Hope that helps,
Chak

If you are in Thailand buy the Vivi Nova from Health Cabin. They have the Vivi Nova on sale now for only $9.50 and you will receive your order in Thailand in about two weeks. They come through very reliably and you an track the package on the Thai Post website so you can see when it gets to Thailand and when it will be delivered. Health Cabin is a very reliable supplier and a good place to buy vaping supplies if you are located in Thailand. You can PM me for their URL.

Last edited:

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thanks for the suggestions and info everyone. Very helpful. Today is my third day vaping and was able to resist an analog despite being surrounded by smokers and drinking over the weekend. I find that I am vaping constantly with 18 or 24mg juice. I still feel I need more vapor, a stronger throat hit, and a bigger taste. The Ego-c twist with the Vivi Nova seems like a great suggestion.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thanks for the suggestions and info everyone. Very helpful. Today is my third day vaping and was able to resist an analog despite being surrounded by smokers and drinking over the weekend. I find that I am vaping constantly with 18 or 24mg juice. I still feel I need more vapor, a stronger throat hit, and a bigger taste. The Ego-c twist with the Vivi Nova seems like a great suggestion.

Then you want to consider getting a VV (variable votage) or VW (variable wattage) PV that can put on at least 4 amps current. The VMax (VV) and ZMax (VV and VW) are good choices if you can afford the. Health Cabin sells the VMax for $79 up but does not sell the ZMax yet. You can get the ZMax for about $120 and up depending on who you buy it from.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011

Go with the EGO Twist. It is the best performer for the money. It will outperform the Itaste by leaps and bounds. I have owned both and I still have the Ego Twist as a backup. I sold the Itaste. Also get yourself a Vivi Nova or Viva Nova Mini tank from Health Cabin and you will be very satisfied with the results.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Best wishes on your vape meet, Thailand! COV SFV.jpg

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Thanks Jackbox and Siampumpkin. When placing an order with Health Cabin, its ok to order E-juice as well right? Just wanted to double check that this wouldn't stall or prohibit the shipment coming to Thailand. By the way, what is the smiley face thing you both have in your avatars?

No not at all. Just don't select DHL shipping. Regular postal is fine. They pack everything tight as a drum and list it as Toy Box or Led Flashlight. I order Nic base 110 ml at a time from them and never have a problem.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
No not at all. Just don't select DHL shipping. Regular postal is fine. They pack everything tight as a drum and list it as Toy Box or Led Flashlight. I order Nic base 110 ml at a time from them and never have a problem.

Oh the smiley face is my Avatar on a custom Sand Blasted Phiniac glass XL Size tank. Check them out here. They ship to Thailand for $10.00

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thanks again for the suggestions everyone. Advice taken, although I will have to wait while for something like the Vmax. Just completed an order for a ego-C twist 1000mAH battery and the Vivi Nova mini tank clearomizer with extra 1.8ohm coil heads. Plus a wide array of different liquids to try.

The only issue with HealthCabin was that I couldn't use Paypall (I think someone mentioned this earlier) with a billing address in the states and a shipping address in Thailand so I have to Western Union.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Thanks again for the suggestions everyone. Advice taken, although I will have to wait while for something like the Vmax. Just completed an order for a ego-C twist 1000mAH battery and the Vivi Nova mini tank clearomizer with extra 1.8ohm coil heads. Plus a wide array of different liquids to try.

The only issue with HealthCabin was that I couldn't use Paypall (I think someone mentioned this earlier) with a billing address in the states and a shipping address in Thailand so I have to Western Union.

You need to open up yourself a Thailand PayPal account. They still allow you to use US bank accounts as well as Thai Bank Accounts and Thai Debit cards from Bangkok Bank or Kasikorn Online Debit Cards. Then you can use PayPal with Health Cabin.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
If you are in Thailand buy the Vivi Nova from Health Cabin. They have the Vivi Nova on sale now for only $9.50 and you will receive your order in Thailand in about two weeks. They come through very reliably and you an track the package on the Thai Post website so you can see when it gets to Thailand and when it will be delivered. Health Cabin is a very reliable supplier and a good place to buy vaping supplies if you are located in Thailand. You can PM me for their URL.

Whoa Jackbox, you just sent me a jackpot! I just checked the HC site and they are now on sale for $8.50! Thanks for reminding me of this site - I have a list of about 8 or 9 things I need (I'd like) to get. I thought I'd have to order from several places to get everything - with GotVapes I managed to limit it to three places and my GV order qualified for free shipping. But I see that HC has all my needs/likes (except juice) in one a one stop-shop at much cheaper prices!!! I'll have to calculate the shipping though to see if I really save that much.

Jackbox, you wouldn't happen to know if these products are knockoffs or genuine, would you? I imagine the ones marked with a brand name like Joyetech and ViVi Nova would be genuine, but other stuff such as cartomizers and replacement tubes? I wouldn't want to be trading off quality to save a few bucks.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Jackbox,
That's good to know. How are their juices? Out of three different venders the one I like best so far is Mt. Baker Vaper. You can select your VG/PG % as well as the nic % when you order. My last order was 20%VG/80%PG @ 24mg. nic. Next time, I'm going 50/50 @ 18mg to see if it's easier on the throat hit. His Cinnamon Hot Tamale really kicks ..... But my fav is RY4.

PS just started my first day without analogs and vaping up a storm!!! Proly be ordering more juice REAL soon LOL.

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thanks Jackbox,
That's good to know. How are their juices? Out of three different venders the one I like best so far is Mt. Baker Vaper. You can select your VG/PG % as well as the nic % when you order. My last order was 20%VG/80%PG @ 24mg. nic. Next time, I'm going 50/50 @ 18mg to see if it's easier on the throat hit. His Cinnamon Hot Tamale really kicks ..... But my fav is NY4.

PS just started my first day without analogs and vaping up a storm!!! Proly be ordering more juice REAL soon LOL.

I only buy pg and vg with and without nic. I make my own. Before I did DIY the few I tried were okay. I do buy some of their flavorings but my preferred flavorings are from Flavour Arts Italy. My brother likes their RY4. Many people say their RY4 is one of the best, but I have never vaped a tobacco flavored juice.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm not quite ready to start DIY juices, if I ever will be... I can see where it saves you $$, but the experimenting to get the flavor/vapor just right seems too time consuming for me right now. Just cleaning and filling the tanks is a big task for me. 8-o I might do some more shopping round from other juice makers, but I'm pretty satisfied with Mt. B.V.'s flavors and the option that I can choose VG/PG% levels. Oh, forgot to mention that Mt. B's also let you boost the flavors of their juices @ 25¢ a shot. Their prices are pretty low already, so an extra 25¢ or 50¢ isn't anything to gripe about to get the flavor to your liking.

I've tried a couple tobacco flavors, but keep coming back to Mt. Baker's RY4 - I think it's the vanilla/caramel blend that Mt. B has that mellows out the tobacco to where it's not overpowering and yet not too sweet as well. Nice mix - that's all I have to say. But the great thing about vaping is that your not stuck with anything to do with tobacco and analogs. I'm so satisfied with the vapor flavors over the taste of my analog's smoke, I barely thought about going out to buy a cig all day. And you know how easy it is to go out and buy just one cig in Thailand, right? When I did feel a rather strong urge to light up I popped out piece of Nicorette gum and vaped while chewing on that. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread