• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Vapers Shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi, guys!
I'm new member here, came to say hello.
Now i living in Hua Hin for 8 months. Started vaping 2 years ago. Now my setup is ProVari + Penelope.

Cheers!

Welcome to Thailand and vaping in the Tropics. My wife's family had/has property down there close to "Chop-stick Mt." Khao Takiab. Nice quit beaches.

What brings you to Thailand?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

charkohl

Sep 21, 2012
JayBee/YCN
Sawasdee krub everyone!
It's so warm and receptive here :)
I'm a noob here but been vaping since my boss gave me a set of hers from the US. Been vaping sinced 2010.
Though I'm not a Thai but I do often visit my extended families in the Northeast region. Hence I'm wondering if there is any vaping community around that province?
Also I kinda have a sense that there are some DIY juices or made in Thailand stuff? Where can I get those? Would love to try them as I will be giving some sets to my loved ones for New Year pressies so they may need some refills. I won't be passing by Thailand too often as I used to.
Appreciate your inputs and advices krap!
P/S: the locals called the ecigi- buree fai faag is this correct na?

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Sawasdee krub everyone!
I'm a noob here but been vaping since my boss gave me a set of hers from the US. Been vaping sinced 2010.
Though I'm not a Thai but I do often visit my extended families in the Northeast region. Hence I'm wondering if there is any vaping community around that province?
Also I kinda have a sense that there are some DIY juices or made in Thailand stuff? Where can I get those? Would love to try them as I will be giving some sets to my loved ones for New Year pressies so they may need some refills. I won't be passing by Thailand too often as I used to.

If you can speak Thai or deal with Google translate visit E-Cigarette Thailand , for Thai language forum. Many local Thai vendors on that site also.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thanks Jackbox.
I can do the street talk but cannot read. Yeah il take that chance using the weird google translation..else then maybe when the wifey is back from Thailand.
Just a quick question, if I'm to Vape in the clubs in Bkk will there be any problem?
Korb jai.

I don't go to clubs but friends that do say that most still let people smoke even though it is against the law, so I suppose vaping should not be a problem.

charkohl

Sep 21, 2012
JayBee/YCN
Lol the girl beats the guy?! What a tigress hur hur...
When I was vaping back at my farmers pad in northeast, I never imagined local hard core smokers would enjoy the Vape. That time I had the tab blended which is typically sweet.. I think they are fascinated by the technology. Though I wish that the Ecigs could be made affordable to these guys..

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
Sawasdee krub everyone!

Whereabouts in Isaan are you visiting mate? Its a big region. Im in Surin Province.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Yea its great to find more Thai Ex-Pat vapers. If you need sources for local supplies I have a few good vendors who will EMS you stuff for 50 baht so you can get it fast.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

If you look on the ecig thailand forum there are many local vendors with many current products. :D

Sent from my i-mobile i-style Q3 using Tapatalk 2

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Hello Siampumpkin.
My 2nd home is in midst of Ubon Ratchathani and Sisaket. I'm not sure if there are establishments in Ubon which will be most convenient in case the family runs out of liqs and they are noobs.
I'm looking for mech mods made in Thailand for personal use. Any links you can pm me probably? Thanks!

There are guys in the provinces that sell supplies. They are all listed on the ecig Thailand forums. You can use Google translate to navigate it. Most of the sellers can communicate in written English and are reliable honest people.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
There are guys in the provinces that sell supplies. They are all listed on the ecig Thailand forums. You can use Google translate to navigate it. Most of the sellers can communicate in written English and are reliable honest people.

I've used google translate and it's so hard to understand what's actually being said.
I find this new site in English easier, even though it's very new there's a few products on it and it's all in English
Thai E Vape Forum - Vaping in Thailand

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I've used google translate and it's so hard to understand what's actually being said.
I find this new site in English easier, even though it's very new there's a few products on it and it's all in English
Thai E Vape Forum - Vaping in Thailand

Yes, but all of the sellers form the Thai site I have dealt with can speak and read English. They are very easy to deal with and you get your stuff in one day by Thai Post EMS. Vendors from the Ecig Thailand Forum that I have personally purchased from and can vouch for are:

SAFETY E-CIG
E-Cigarette siam
DRAGON E-CIG

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Yes, but all of the sellers form the Thai site I have dealt with can speak and read English. They are very easy to deal with and you get your stuff in one day by Thai Post EMS. Vendors from the Ecig Thailand Forum that I have personally purchased from and can vouch for are:

SAFETY E-CIG
E-Cigarette siam
DRAGON E-CIG
Just even trying to understand for buying e juice from one of those Thai sites which is translated by google is difficult though.

charkohl

Sep 21, 2012
JayBee/YCN
Its raining cats and dogs here at the moment. Shouldn't be at this time of year. It will pass though and by the time you get here Im sure it will be nice again. Cool evenings/mornings and nice sunny days.

I sure hope so guys...it's been at least 10months I didn't go back, so hope the weather doesn't disappoint me! Happy vaping fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread