Not open for further replies.

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
Oooooh, I've been tracking this thing like a crazy fool, and eight minutes ago... it arrived at my local post office!

Tempted to go AWOL from work for half an hour, just to pick it up. ;) But I guess I can endure the day - I've got my 1300 Spinner (clone?) with me, although it's getting low on capacity after only a month of use, and takes a day and a night to charge. And my iTaste vv3, although it gets warm when I use it. (Can you tell I'm all mentally prepared for a new mod?)

Are the batteries typically pre-charged? (I would guess yes, but right now I feel this strange need to be absolutely certain ...) :laugh:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I am sometimes capable of emptying a 1300 mah Spinner in a day, so we'll see. ;) Anyway, with the two 18350 batteries in the starter kit, and the two extra 18490s I ordered, I should be able to get through even vape heavy days, and then some.

Does anyone have an opinion about the "fuel efficiency" of the ProVari as compared to other popular mods/batteries?

I already have a VV v3, and I kinda like the VTR more than the MVP from what I've seen on the web, but that one weighs a ton, doesn't it?

IMO, the VTR feels solid, just like the ProVari. Those are the 2 mods I use everyday out of the many I have, and that includes the MVP.

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
Will probably check out the VTR one day.

But...! I snuck away to the post office in the lunch break. Here is a random song. The text is stupid as a bag of rocks, but the music is actually cleverly written IMO. Love those violins!

And it matches my mood perfectly right now. :D

Picture will be posted.

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
And there you go, proof that I haven't just been pulling your collective leg. ;)

provarimini.jpg

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

I haven't had the chance to test it properly yet (still at work), but so far it has been working exactly as expected. And my expectations were not low.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
And there you go, proof that I haven't just been pulling your collective leg. ;)

View attachment 312133

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

I haven't had the chance to test it properly yet (still at work), but so far it has been working exactly as expected. And my expectations were not low.

This thing seriously rocks. Here it is with a Squid on top. And so small! Even with the extension cap on it's the shortest battery I own.
View attachment 312187
There's some kind of a perfection thing going on here. :)

tapatalk_1393492530298_zps0tp0fmkj.png

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread