Thank you Salemgold and Free2bme!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
TexasT has a way of doing that with people. Don't you wish that he'd never told Mrs. T. where you live? :laugh:

Well this undisclosed location is kinda nice.:oops:

That question is still being worked on ab. :confused: :ohmy:

Maybe we can have MistressNomad run one of those spectralgetchawhizzies on that one.

HA! Those guys that tried to give me that white jacket couldn't figure me out. I've been confusing docs longer than MN has been living.:facepalm:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I remember my first time on the FSUSA forum. These ladies jumped on to say hi and welcome me. I had never had that happen before. I had been intimidated by vets on other forums for asking dumb questions. No such thing here! Great job!:thumb:

I hear you on that Trichman. I have only been a member of 1 other forum in my life. The senior members on that forum were just brutal to new members and it ultimately is why I have not returned there in more than 6 months after being a member for 2 years. While I am not able to speak for the entire ECF forum I will guarantee that you will never find that kind of attitude here in our little subforum :)

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
What's this about running the spectrowizzbangmajigger on Ab?

We haven't even got the damn thing yet. I can't go breaking it already.

Also, I agree. Salem in particular, simply because I knew her as a vaping sprout, it is so nice to see you so driven to help others. You're pretty awesometastic.

Ab, Free, and Vaporgalinfla, thank you guys as well. Browsing through the forum here, which I haven't been looking at to avoid the temptation of posting whilst I was in flux, it's almost like you guys don't even need me here. Great to see you all taking such good care of newbies.

this is one of the most incredible crews i have ever worked with. People who are fun to be around, work hard to help others and always have a kind word. It has breathed life back i nto me and I have awakened a drive in myself that I thought was put to rest long ago.
Thanks for helpinig folks, just all around tremendous people :)

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
What's this about running the spectrowizzbangmajigger on Ab?

We haven't even got the damn thing yet. I can't go breaking it already.

Also, I agree. Salem in particular, simply because I knew her as a vaping sprout, it is so nice to see you so driven to help others. You're pretty awesometastic.

Ab, Free, and Vaporgalinfla, thank you guys as well. Browsing through the forum here, which I haven't been looking at to avoid the temptation of posting whilst I was in flux, it's almost like you guys don't even need me here. Great to see you all taking such good care of newbies.

That's right MN, if they use it on me, you may be next?:evil: Ha! you're not getting out of here now! That is unless Mrs. T comes after you:facepalm:

You and David are getting too mushy for a manly man like myself.:blush: I'm going back into the other forums and watch the sharks attack.:vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread