Thanks a ton Geoff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigoted

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
www.facebook.com
Well first i must say i'm new to vaping , bought the intellicig cigarette from a seller here in Egypt, no 1 knows about vaping here at all lol... which is sux so intellicig are the only supplier here ! i used to get thier eliquid EcoPure.. which is good but very expensive here

so i came to this forum and strictly to tasty vapor :)) after i read alot of reviews about Geoff and his e-juice i decided to get some to try

so in 12/9 i ordered 3 flavours ( as doublers without NIC. ) and i must say i can't thank Geoff enough he did me alot of favors
like mixing and shipping in the same day because he knows the international shipping delay
he fixed my VG/PG ratio lol
last but not least, he did lower my customs <3 :

and the flavours are :
Pina Colada : all i know it's smell great , i can only detect the coconut atm :/ i guess my smoking habit corrupted my nose/smelling sensation or something lol
and i guess no TH because of the NIC. or because i'm used to smoke REDs
vaping it was nice but i still can't detect the flavours , it's kinda strange to me :) i guess i'll let it steep as u guys said :)

ButterRum T.V : i smell TOEFFY no idea why lool... still flavours undetectable Steeping or i'll try to FIX my Taste BUDs ^^

A.C : well i can't say anything except OMHG.. i mean this is insane damn great Strong smell, nice small TH, and the taste is adorable i can't describe it ..

I wanna say i really Appreciate what Geoff. did to help me out to quit my smoking habit thanks mate :)

i'm soon gonna get some new Orders thinking about :
Waffle + ?? not sure
Mojito
caffe machiato
and if any 1 know a flavour that taste like Mcdonalds MilkShakes please tell me lool

Thanks for your patience

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
The Mojito is one of my favorite vapes, you wont regret picking it up and I strongly urge you to get some Tastyfinger. It is absolutely amazing. Its either a butterfinger bar flavor or a reeses peanut butter cup flavor. It has been in my e cig almost the enture last week....and of course its on sale THIS week sigh.

bigoted

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
www.facebook.com
Thanks all for your replies :)

@ shaun11,shadowin : thanks alot for this mix, i already wanna ate/vape the mix u suggested lol.
@ markimar : haha indeed :D i'm making my family trying it lmao they were amazed but sadly some of them didn't like the A.C because they don't like cinnamon :/ oh well i like it :D
@ Mr. Tasty Vapor : haha just wanted to giggle you :)
@ MrGrimme : ye Mojito will be in my next order indeed :) and about the tastyFinger i've read alot of awesome reviews that rave about it, so i'll try it with no doubt thanks mate :)
@ Godzilla : ye Geoff's blend i guess Geoff love his blend ;) and OMHG A.C can't be described ,will try Geoff's blend indeed ^.^

Btw i got a question, how can i add some TH to my juice :) i know i will get TH when i get used to 0 Nic. but TH kick will be nice ! i read something about some kind of alcoholic beverage added to boost it a bit .. but i got no idea how to do it

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Plain waffles are nice - really nice.
Butter rum - you may need to give it a few days - the dominant tastes are like Werthers candy + rum. Once its fully mature it should knock your socks off :)
Pina Colada doesnt have a BIG TH but its my very fave juice - its great at 4volts if you have a PV that can vary voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread