Thanks A++

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Very fast delivery, thanks...

However, I can't get the calculator sheet to download properly..

For a 3 ml bottle, how many drops of my 45MG Nicotine strength drops should I use to make a 8mg strength? I already understand the pg and flavoring part, I just need help with the nicotine..

Thanks...

So, Im thinking 1/5 nicotine would equal out to about 9mg strength? So do I just need to figure out 1/5 of a 3ml bottle?

Last edited:

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey MissVapor!

Glad everything made it to you safe and sound :)

I checked our e-juice calculator on both Firefox and Internet Explorer, it's working for me. You may want to clear you internet cache within your browser (delete cookies, temporary internet files, etc), and try again. If you still have problems, send me a PM here with your email address and I'll email the excel spreadsheet to you.

There are a couple of different ways to get your nicotine strength. Drops or actual volume measurements (in ml). If we're going by drops, you can use this formula - 17% should be nicotine liquid. The other 83% can be split into the non-nicotine liquids (flavoring, PG, VG, etc). 3ml is approx 60 drops, however some droppers have larger droplets, so I suggest to use volume measurements in ml (see below). If you would like to use the drop measurement method, then 10 drops of 48mg nicotine liquid, and 50 drops of non-nicotine liquids will give you 8mg nicotine liquid.

0.5ml 48mg nicotine liquid, 2.5ml of non-nicotine liquids, will give you 8mg nicotine.

I hope this helps!

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
MissVapor,
Please let me know if Ren's response helped. I couldnt download the spreadsheet either until I cleared my internet cache.. I am no computer wiz so that took a bit! lol
After tho I was able to! Yay!

I just want to make sure you are able to use the resource, so please let me know via here, pm, or email at sales@onestopdiyshop.com

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread