Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Thanks Don!
You are your wife were so kind to put up with us today. Nothing like getting invaded by noobs! I love my reva......Ok so I didn't follow the manufactures instructions and charge it for eight hours......I couldn't wait!!! I'm sitting here vaping the lime cola in one of the low res cartomisers and it's fantastic!!! James and I vaped the lavaflow with our new passthroughs all the way back to Hamilton and I really like it but an hour at a time is about right for me that Cinnamon is pretty intense!
Once again THANK YOU! for being so kind and walking us through all the options it was a huge help!

PS. Pet the kitty for me!

Richard.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Thanks Richard. You guys were like a kid in a candy store. You gained a lot of knowledge in a short time. I don't normally do that but you guys seemed to be up to the challenge. I usually don't tell you everything because it starts confusing some people.

Glad you guys came by and really enjoyed having you. Rhonda got tickled at some of your stories. Stop by anytime!

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
I will certainly be coming back by. I've been hitting the butter rum pretty hard! The Riva is flawless, It's been fun trying out "dripping" but I'm still a cartomizer fan. Which brings up the LR carts you sold me...I'll never go back to standard!
Question? Will you be stocking any of the dual coil carts? I didn't see any on the website.

Oh! One major reason to come back, James and I both thought the other picked up a bottle of the black n wild and neither of us did! If I don't make it that way soon I'll order off the web.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
I can get the dual coils. I have tried samples of them. They are OK. Just a little more expensive.

Glad you are happy with the original Riva. Definitely a winner. You will like the 5v Box Mod also. One step up from the Riva. I think you tried it. Uses a little more juice, but worth it. I am working on a new mod.

Don

Last edited:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Caveman, I was sent samples of the 1.5 and 1.25. They do get warm. I even have a 1 ohm that I acquired that was a test subject and you are on the edge of switch destruction with it. It will not work on all batteries and gets HOT! I sent one to a friend over in Mississippi. He called me saying, "Why didn't you tell me it was going to burn the roof of my mouth off?" He was joking of course.
But I prefer to stay on the side of safety and would never sell them. I may have one I can give you.

Don

caveman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Waco,Texas
sounds intense! I would orobably be willing to give it a shot though :) Ive neen vaping the hazelnut coffee non stop, love it! maybe a lil less of the nut though idk if you can do that (or double up on the coffee flavor :p) the vanilla latte I don't taste at all haha hoping its just the atty I put it in....and the ry4 is my morning vape...nice and strong......next time I stop by you gotta let me check out those 5volt box mods...I want one

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
I got my hands on the ry4 and the black n wild and I like them both a lot. Hmmmm as much as I like the B&W I'm leaning towards the ry4....I'm going to have to do much more research :) Such a hard job! Don I'm stress testing this Riva!

Oh and Don thanks for getting my friends order out so fast, after trying out my kit she skipped right over the cig type and jumped right to the Riva! She is leaving for colorado tomorrow and was thrilled to get hers in time for the trip.

Thanks again for such outstanding customer service>

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
No problem TxParamedic, Glad everything was good and arrived safely. I would expect nothing less when an ambulance pulls up front and asks for an order. I also threw in some Juice Caddy's for you guys. So you don't have to carry the 10ml bottle around and if it goes through the washer, it's water proof.

I sell a lot of the RY4. Not many people even know I carry the Back and Wild. It took forever to find that flavor, but tastes just like them little cigars.

Don

caveman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Waco,Texas
Just shooting a thanks to ya don. I vaped the 5v all day till the batts died haha. Haven't tried the 1ohm dc yet, been a busy day, but I appreciate you letting me try it. The strawberry is crazy good as well, you'll have to let me know when you start carrying the strawberry cake flavor you let me try! Appreciate another awesome visit, will be seeing you soon.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Hey caveman, always enjoy a neighbor stopping by. I have been working on that strawberry cake about 6 months. I dropped it then picked it back up when I got the Gourmet Strawberry in. Haven't sent any to my testers. Sounds like I don't need to.

Glad you liked the 5v. It's a complete different experience.

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Don what are you doing up posting at 3am!
I'm still trying to decide if I like the ry4 or black n wild better but I seem to prefer whichever I'm vaping at the moment!
Dammit I forgot to get some of that chocolate cake batter! Hmmmm strawberry and chocolate cake batter mixed? I better give the debit card a rest till payday but I will have to give that a try.
Come on wednesday!

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Well TX, I have a sleep disorder and only sleep about 3 hours at a time. So I get up for a couple of hours and check the forum. It helps to have a sleep disorder when you are in this business, that way I can talk to the suppliers across the Pond and answer emails without distractions. Been going on since I have been self-employed over 16 years.

May have to look into that CC Batter and Strawberry. I have a chocolate mint I need to put up on the site, but me personally, I can't go much chocolate at a time.

The RY4 and the Back and Wild both get good feedback from customers.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread