Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Hey everyone,

This forum has been extremely helpful. I have been a very heavy smoker for the past 6 years and want to give up cigarettes. I have tried gum, patches and cold turkey many times. I found the concept of e cigs just browsing the internet. I stumbled across this forum and found so much useful information. I haven't tried an e cig yet, but with the information provided from the members posts I ordered the following (about 2 - 3 days ago).

Joye 510 starter and manual usb pass through - healthcabin
Halo G 6 - from halo
Several KR808D-1 manual and auto batts - heavens gift
Go-Go - greenhouse one

I bought several packs of cartomizers and e liquid from the above webpages as well.

Many people here either preferred the KR, 510 or mod, I couldn't decide myself. So i thought the best bet was to buy several and see how I go.

I did however prefer the concept of cartomizers over dripping.

Having said all this, the packages are in the mail and I can't wait to stop smoking analogs. Thanks for all the info provided here.

Az

bugsbunny891

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Valdosta
Hey everyone,

This forum has been extremely helpful. I have been a very heavy smoker for the past 6 years and want to give up cigarettes. I have tried gum, patches and cold turkey many times. I found the concept of e cigs just browsing the internet. I stumbled across this forum and found so much useful information. I haven't tried an e cig yet, but with the information provided from the members posts I ordered the following (about 2 - 3 days ago).

Joye 510 starter and manual usb pass through - healthcabin
Halo G 6 - from halo
Several KR808D-1 manual and auto batts - heavens gift
Go-Go - greenhouse one

I bought several packs of cartomizers and e liquid from the above webpages as well.

Many people here either preferred the KR, 510 or Mod, I couldn't decide myself. So i thought the best bet was to buy several and see how I go.

I did however prefer the concept of cartomizers over dripping.

Having said all this, the packages are in the mail and I can't wait to stop smoking analogs. Thanks for all the info provided here.

Az

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on quitting smoking. There is so much info that alot of newcomers get overwhelmed but it seems you got your head on straight. Good luck to you and if you need help just ask someone they are always willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread