Thanks Steve!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkylrie

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Riverside, CA.
Steve is at it again, or STILL is more correct. I ordered just three small samples of flavored carts, and they arrived today, dang fast shipping, but the kicker he included a car usb adaptor for my pass-through and a 5ml bottle of grape juice as well. You just have to love this guy. I will continue to be a customer, and if Steve has it I will buy from him always. Vapor4Life just can’t be beat. No sense trying.

Spectre45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Martinez, CA
The usb car adapter won't power the passthrough. It will charge the batteries or PPC though. I've gotten one with each of my past two orders so far. I believe Steve said he bought a bunch of them hoping they'd work with the passthrough, and when he found out they wouldn't, rather than sell them as adapters to charge the batteries in the car, he's giving them away.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
The usb car adapter won't power the passthrough. It will charge the batteries or PPC though. I've gotten one with each of my past two orders so far. I believe Steve said he bought a bunch of them hoping they'd work with the passthrough, and when he found out they wouldn't, rather than sell them as adapters to charge the batteries in the car, he's giving them away.

Your welcome, they do work, in some cars, but, hopefully Monday, I will have em, that work in ALL cars, provided, they have an outlet:evil:

I do have 1000 more, on the way:D

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread