Thanks Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just had a great conversation with Steve over Skype voice chat - first time I've had a supplier actually TALK to me instead of either ignore me altogether like ePuffer and Smoke51 or just send messages over email.

I had sent him an email at 11:00 EST tonight asking about 15 or so questions (I tend to ask a lot of questions now after being burned by ePuffer), and I got an email response answering ALL OF THEM in about 10 - 15 minutes... WOW!

I ended up ordering the Vapor King Loong Totem v9 clone and his Vapor Viper DSE 901 model. The DSE 901 model will be the first non-disposable atomizer e-cig I've owned thus far (I have an ePuffer EAZE Magnum and an order out for a Bloog as well, both Loong Totem v9 clones as is the Vapor King).

As far as customer service and pricing goes, no one I have dealt with so far has come close to comparing to Steve at Vaper4Live. I'm genuinely looking forward to recieveing these products, and talking with Steve was truly a pleasue!

Be on the lookout for my video reviews on the Vapor King and Vapor Viper, as well as the Bloog. The products I ordered from Steve should be here sometime by the middle of this week so the initial review will be up the day it is recieved, with a follow-up review about a week or two later.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Guess what was in my mailbox today!! My new Vapor King and Vapor Viper! VERY fast shipping - ordered on Tuesday, here today (Thursday)! I will be doing a video review of these very soon, but for now I will just say this.... WOW these devices are AWESOME! All batteries came fully charged, very light draw on both the VK and VV, VK produces TONS of vapor (haven't really had time to test the VV much yet), flavors are absolutely delicious with a very nice fragrance to boot, very good throat hit... I don't know what else to say... I'm at a loss for words. If you are truly looking to quit tobacco, THESE DEVICES FROM VAPOR4LIFE ARE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!

Video reviews coming soon... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread