Thanksgiving Dinner Photo Extravaganza Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Little Table - All Lighted Up . . . :D

LightTable.jpg

By far the coolest table ever!!! What is is made out of?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
By far the coolest table ever!!! What is is made out of?

Actually - "My" Friend Tom Made the table (sits 12-16 People) when we couldn't fit anymore people around the BIG Table one year (only holds 25 People) . . . It is made out of one large piece of Quarts and other semi-precious stone are inlay-ed . . . The Base is Wood and Heavy Duty Plastic . . . AND - The Pipes in the center are "bud-vases" made from cooper and permanently adhered to the table . . . The Funnest thing is the first year "We" used it, he lite it up and let me just say - NO ONE NEED A HOT PLATE to Keep their food warm . . . We had to shut off the light with-in 15 minutes after siting down to dinner . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Those Tall chairs at the Big Table are made of Wood & Glass . . . The Backs are 2" piece of Wood holding a 2" piece of glass . . . Tom also made them . . .:D

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually - "My" Friend Tom Made the table (sits 12-16 People) when we couldn't fit anymore people around the BIG Table one year (only holds 25 People) . . . It is made out of one large piece of Quarts and other semi-precious stone are inlay-ed . . . The Base is Wood and Heavy Duty Plastic . . . AND - The Pipes in the center are "bud-vases" made from cooper and permanently adhered to the table . . . The Funnest thing is the first year "We" used it, he lite it up and let me just say - NO ONE NEED A HOT PLATE to Keep their food warm . . . We had to shut off the light with-in 15 minutes after siting down to dinner . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Those Tall chairs at the Big Table are made of Wood & Glass . . . The Backs are 2" piece of Wood holding a 2" piece of glass . . . Tom also made them . . .:D

That is too funny!!!:lol: Tom must be a super talented guy! I love it!!! :wub:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That is too funny!!!:lol: Tom must be a super talented guy! I love it!!! :wub:

HE Was - He definitely was . . . He Died 2 years ago at the age of 75 from diabetic complications after surviving for over 40 years with the disease . . . He made almost everything in "THe Mill" where he and his Wife (another very good Friend of mine) lived . . . And, If you look at the first picture - he also made the Kitchen Island, the "Cove" for the Professional Stove, Cabinets, and the "Light fixture" too (which happens to be a "HUGE" Tree Root) . . . Matter of fact, He and his wife are part of the "NEW HOPE Artesian Group" you hear so much about on "The Antiques Road Show" . . .:D

Here is just one of the "Stain-Glass" Windows ("My" Favorite Piece) that he made too:

TheRoseWindow01aNorm.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Okay - I didn't mean to take over the Contest thread with this, but I get carried away when I talk about his work - Back to THANKSGIVING Pictures . . . Thanks for letting "Me" post this other "stuff" . . .:D

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your name and address.

Wow!! Thanks, jest found out! That's a nice prize!! Jest fer bein so nice , I'ma gonna share mah sammich!

You ken have tha laig!

Last edited:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I made all this! Even the kids ;)

What a fine meal & family you have!!!
:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your name and address.

Don't forget to check out our Black Friday Sale
Turkey.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread