The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Supercalafragalistic contest!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Whoa, wayyy better than mine, great job!!!!

Im just learning abt all this fun stuff and likin it alot!

Glad you put it up!

:)

2. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    CTJ... I thought yours was great! And you are right... we are all just having fun! Check out my next vid! I read on another thread a comment from Drew that sounded like there may be another problem... Drew it's okay! You still have 48 days to get the Xhaler under my Xmas tree!

YouTube - Feliz Navidad (fast version)

Yes that's me... two years ago! You like the getup?:D:D
    I liked the glasses with the big nose and moustache myself!:)

3. Luv2CUSmile

Luv2CUSmile Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    NC
    VapingGeek, Very Cool! Love the way you have the mods coming in on a vertical blind type look into a solid picture... (LOL don't ya love my description)
    Guys, don't you feel special when you see your avatar on someone's vid?? I do!
    VapinGgeek I am LMAO- I know that song!! LOL & I was wondering how your cat was dancing with you in the vid! So cool! LOL It looks planned! too cool-

4. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    ROFLMAO!!!:D:D:D

I thought you were at Iguana Mia until about 1/2 way through. This is such a fun contest! Great job!!!:D:D

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Everybody Again I apologize for being less active here but I am very busy right now and am trying to manage my time wisely....
    I also have been informed by the Forum Staff that contest threads have to remain under 300 posts, so I will trimming a bunch of comments out of this thread so it can remain open...SOrry about that but I would hate to lock the thread cause it is getting really FUN...
    Vaping Geek this is exactly what I nedded today!!!! Thanks for your submission!!!!

6. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    VapingGeek, That was so funny .. got me in the sprite :)
    and the cat I was wondering how it was looking over the shoulder
    funny .. that cat was like WTH ..... LOL .....

7. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I started a new thread for comments about this thread based on Drew's quote about the contest thread. I think I called it contest comments.

8. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    That's just crazy! They can have thousands of off topic posts in the Chuck thread(which I read because it's funny), but you can only have 300 posts in a contest thread?! Ridiculous! God forbid we should have fun in a thread!

9. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Bummer!
    I'm Italian and a female.. I need to have the last word! LMAO! :D

10. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Wish Forum Staff was as worried about why I can't post pictures after becoming a supporting member as they are about the number of posts.

11. SwaggTech

SwaggTech Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
    Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
    Whoa! One day left... I'm sooooooo....sooooooo...sooooo... excited! Sorry I've been quiet, WORK WORK WORK. Good luck.

12. needvapor

ONE DAY LEFT!!! :D
    Where are you guys???

13. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Id Drew going to pick the winner? wonder how thats going to work?

Im antsy too ... There were sooo many good entrys .... wow

14. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    This was so much fun! Everyone who participated is a winner!!! (in my mind, at least!!)

15. Jodans

Jodans Full Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Burlseon, TX USA
    There is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane! Just an over-expensive elevator! If something goes wrong with an airplane, you only have one plane. At least you have two chutes!

Yeah this contest has been great fun. I'll admit that the Hitler video had me rolling pretty hard even as my dreams of a free Xhaler were crashing down around me.

This is such a fun and creative community and I am glad to have wandered upon it. You guys are all great. Thanks for the laughs.

16. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    VapingGeek

Ok, I laughed till I cried. I kept wondering what that was on your back. The cat was getting the ride of his live. I'm sorry, but I can't quit laughing.
    [​IMG]

And all the entries so far are awesome.....some even made me cry, but most just made me laugh. Thank you!

17. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Holy cow!!! That was funny!

18. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    yep! getting excited to see someone win!!!!!!!!!

:D

19. needvapor

YES that was funny.. my family was all trying to peek around you to see what was on the back of that chair! LOL.. very cute!

Contest ends at Midnight EST tonight! I am seeing if I can get mine going but it doesn't look good.. gotta work today.
    I am hoping my "Shower Video" pulls me through since my Halloween one got all messed up.. stil upset over that one.LOL I guess technically its a written submission now with pic :D

I Believe in the very beginning Drew stated he was going to have non ECF affiliated judges but don't quote me.. I know he knows who they are!

I know Drew has been crazy busy.. I am going to pm him later and see if he wants help splitting the submissions into one thread so everyone can view without all the chatter. No school tomorrow so in between packing (I am moving in 3 weeks) I can help him with this if he wants! Just say the word Drew!
    Good Luck everyone I am tingly with anticipation!!!
    This was one fun contest!

20. cgrl

cgrl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

TOMORROW................IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!
    I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

NOW WILL SOMEONE PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE FREE THE BEARS?
    LOL :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.