that awkward moment when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
No you arent the only one. This is normal function for attys. Unfortunately when cool juice hits a reeling hot coil it snaps sometimes and pops into your mouth. I have found personally the higher the voltage the hotter the juice regardless of ohm load contrary to what I would think. I also experience a higher occurence rate with dual coil type designs. It seems that boge type cartos this still happens time to time but with much less frequency as the coil is longer and the saturation area is larger or os I suppose.

tizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
wv
No you arent the only one. This is normal function for attys. Unfortunately when cool juice hits a reeling hot coil it snaps sometimes and pops into your mouth. I have found personally the higher the voltage the hotter the juice regardless of ohm load contrary to what I would think. I also experience a higher occurence rate with dual coil type designs. It seems that boge type cartos this still happens time to time but with much less frequency as the coil is longer and the saturation area is larger or os I suppose.

sorry, good sir, but this is not what im talking about.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Oh good, for a minute there I was starting to think I was the only one this has never happened to.
:)

Reading through this thread, it's starting to feel like a kind of interesting joke. I don't think what the OP is talking about is even possible. unless he's vaping gasoline.

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
If it has ever happened to you then you will know what they are talking about.
To me it feels like maybe the atty is clogged so the vapor can't get through, then it pops. Not the crackle or the popping of liquid. It is more like a burst of vapor.

So far I have only had it happen with the bridgeless atties, like the HH357 and the AERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread