IZ8lTIT.jpg

I love it!!!!

Let's see some of yours!

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
LOL I am there too with my own Game of Thrones Vape Line - totally unofficially of course and for personal use.

It all started way back when I found I recipe online which was called Claim Your Throne Clone. I never tasted the actual Claim Your Throne juice if it actually exists. I've perhaps bought 8 to 10 premade juices since I've been vaping.

Anyway I mixed up this Claim Your Throne recipe and I liked it. So from there I went on to think of some of the characters and their personalities or preferences. First came Jon Snow, then Daenyris, Aria and Tyrion and finally Sansa. A couple of the recipes are purely mine. The others are adaptations of some of Bill's Magic Vapor or other people's recipes. The main tones of these , amongst several other supporting flavours , are:

Claim your Throne - Butterscotch
Daenyris , the Mother of Dragons - Dragonfruit
Jon Snow, frozen sweetness - Mint Toffee
Aria, mischievous and fresh - Banana, rum and Koolada
Tyrion - naughty but kind - Absinthe, licorice and raspberry
Sansa - naturally, Lemon Cake.

All the juices are quite complex.

I even created Labels for them for a laugh :) I couldn't use it of course for copyright reasons.

Attachments

• Label 6 Claim your throne.jpg
    Label 6 Claim your throne.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 191

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I know exactly what you mean! I have 4 that are complete and 2 more that are in the tweaking stage.
20150612_071143_edit_1434107608783.jpg

from left to right:
Moo-Moo Milk - Awesome strawberry custard! Took a while to tweak.
Fallout - Absinthe (about as close to Pluid as anyone's going to get!) Took FOREVER!!
Punch Out - Dragon fruit custard with a sour zing! Mmmmm!
Yabva Dabba Do - A Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA type. Really good

I'm trying to get a line of 6. Not to sell or anything, I'm not interested in that just for fun. I'm having the hardest time trying to come up with a tobacco liquid, and I want one more bakery.

So much fun!

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I am no where near where you guys are. I've gotten into this pattern of mixing something and I think "this is the shizzle," then a few months later with the same recipe I think "I liked this?" Still pretty much a novice at it when it comes to blending flavors to make a masterpiece.

Do you want to post your recipes? I promise not to steal them lol.

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I am no where near where you guys are. I've gotten into this pattern of mixing something and I think "this is the shizzle," then a few months later with the same recipe I think "I liked this?" Still pretty much a novice at it when it comes to blending flavors to make a masterpiece.

Do you want to post your recipes? I promise not to steal them lol.

lol it's taken me a nearly a year to get to the point where I can comfortably create my own recipes. I'm still learning new things every day about flavors and how the change over time.

I've posted a few of my recipes over in the recipes forum. ;)

ckquatt, willing to post that strawberry custard recipe?! ;) Have you already?

Reactions: Mad Scientist

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
It's a play on Friscoweather's Moo Milk recipe. I took a couple of ingredients out (I HATE cheesecake flavoring!! It makes everything taste like salty cheese!) and changed the percentages around.
Screenshot_2015-06-12-09-13-19-1.png

It was bad to me with the cheesecake in it, so I removed it. I also used Graham Cracker Dark and regular French Vanilla. All are TFA except for Vanilla Custard and Bavarian Cream (Capella). I want to say I also adjusted the percentages on the Ice Cream, and Custard to take the place of the missing percent of Cheesecake, but I can't remember. My tablet, were I keep my recipe app, is at home. When I get home, I'll check it and see.

It turned out REALLY good!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
lol it's taken me a nearly a year to get to the point where I can comfortably create my own recipes. I'm still learning new things every day about flavors and how the change over time.

I've posted a few of my recipes over in the recipes forum. ;)

ckquatt, willing to post that strawberry custard recipe?! ;) Have you already?
Let me know when you try the Strawberry Custard I posted. Its more of a strawberry milkshake. Its quickly turning into another ADV for me!

BTW, the other %'s were right. Just took the cheesecake out.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Let me know when you try the Strawberry Custard I posted. Its more of a strawberry milkshake. Its quickly turning into another ADV for me!

BTW, the other %'s were right. Just took the cheesecake out.

I will! I'm out of town right now but once I get home... Did you ever try that SkyWhy4?

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
I'm a purist - one flavour, two at most.

Think it's easy ?
It's not.

Waded through a dozen different suppliers just to find the right watermelon flavour cuz every supplier has his/her own idea of how watermelon s'pposed to taste. Had anything from ho-hum down to sewage line.

As Oscar Wilde once said : I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I'm going to! Ive been slaving over a Vanilla Custard the past week trying to get it right. Once I nail it down I'm going to give it a try!

Dude, please share that when you're done. Lol I have basically given up on making a VC that I like. I don't understand what some of these commercial juices are doing differently. The only commercial juice I still rely on is Renegade by CJMR.

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
I know exactly what you mean! I have 4 that are complete and 2 more that are in the tweaking stage.

from left to right:
Fallout - Absinthe (about as close to Pluid as anyone's going to get!) Took FOREVER!!

I'm trying to get a line of 6. Not to sell or anything, I'm not interested in that just for fun. I'm having the hardest time trying to come up with a tobacco liquid, and I want one more bakery.

So much fun!

Why are your juices so dark? How much flavoring are you using?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Why are your juices so dark? How much flavoring are you using?
They have been aging "steeping" for well over a month. They were almost clear when I mixed them. Just normal juice darkening.

It has nothing to do with my flavoring percentages.

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Dude, please share that when you're done. Lol I have basically given up on making a VC that I like. I don't understand what some of these commercial juices are doing differently. The only commercial juice I still rely on is Renegade by CJMR.

I know! I'm almost ready to give up!! Its been a real pain in my ....!!

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
They have been aging "steeping" for well over a month. They were almost clear when I mixed them. Just normal juice darkening.

It has nothing to do with my flavoring percentages.

Also I see you are using higher nic, which might contribute to that I suppose. I only vape 3mg, so my juices always seem to stay relatively clear.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I know! I'm almost ready to give up!! Its been a real pain in my ....!!

Seriously man. I truly believe a good vanilla custard juice, beyond just 20% Capella's, is one of the hardest juices to create. So I'll be excited to see what you create!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I only have 2 recipes that I actually created, my strawberry & cream (which is ever so slightly custardy, but doesn't really qualify as strawberry custard), and another called "Smocha," which started its life as an attempt to clone Pipe Sauce's Long Bottom Leaf; it does have some of the same flavors as LBL, but I dunno if it ever quite got there; I finally stopped worrying about it and just enjoyed it for what it is -- smoky and sweet cafe mocha; tobacco, TA, coffee, cream, chocolate, vanilla, malted milk, and sweetener.

Another couple of recipes, both using cherry flavors, are currently in the testing-steeping stage, a sweet cherry pipe tobacco (which currently smells more like dessert than tobacco! :lol:), and a cherry soda/Code Red flavor; testing to see if the TFA Cherry Extract or Lorann Cherry gives me more of the cherry taste I want.

Andria

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O

from left to right:

So much fun!
Good stuff, curious, I've been looking for a good sour additive, what do you use in Punch Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread