The .08 cent USB mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallango

Sep 22, 2009
I was planing on making something like this for my next small battery mod I make but unfortunaly it wont work with the mini-mag mod as the botton is in the back. Although I have to say since I've been using an 18650 mod I haven't felt the desire to use my current usb passthrough as the batt life is so good and it keeps me from beeing tied down. although I will be making one of these for my next AAA batt mod as I plan to have the botton on the side.

tonyfalkon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
mars
Thank you for sharing this mod I have tried the usb but it wasn't really giving me the satisfaction I was looking for until, I broke 8 regular attys in a week and another 2 HV atties in that same week using the prodigy at 6V and I was left with nothing. I switched to survival mode, I strapped a 2 AAA battery holder on to it put the 2 AAA battery that came with it an booooom I'm vaping at 7.2V, now all I have to do is figure out how many drips it would take b4 it floods. I tried to strap a 4 AA holder using 4 alkaline batteries but the throat hit is just not there. Now I found another reason to use my cigars, again TY for sharing this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread