Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I "tried " this method, and I failed miserably LoL. I just couldn't get the wires to twist together right.
Uh oh. I've been assuming this would work. I guess I should actually try it myself instead of using the premade wires I've been using.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Ok, that's two fails. I'd hate to go buy wires to discover it ain't gonna be good or functional. Anybody really tried this and happy? And if not, I'd be pleased to hear from folks who are just plain happy, period. Hard to find.
Sorry that's if it's become off topic. Happy folks can just PM me and share their happiness.
It obviously works, it just takes time to get right, but at least for me, that's part of the fun...although the atomizer I use to do it on is different to what your probably doing, it's the same principle. If you are not rebuilding your regular coils already, and this is your first venture, it may not be for you, but if you have been rebuilding already, I would go for it....I think you have to enjoy this sort of stuff, not only in vaping, but in general Honestly though, I love rebuildable regular coils, but if I still had my penelope and had to constantly do the R, NR coil thing, I probably wouldn't enjoy it to much..it's pretty small and tedious stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It obviously works, it just takes time to get right, but at least for me, that's part of the fun...although the atomizer I use to do it on is different to what your probably doing, it's the same principle. If you are not rebuilding your regular coils already, and this is your first venture, it may not be for you, but if you have been rebuilding already, I would go for it....I think you have to enjoy this sort of stuff, not only in vaping, but in general Honestly though, I love rebuildable regular coils, but if I still had my penelope and had to constantly do the R, NR coil thing, I probably wouldn't enjoy it to much..it's pretty small and tedious stuff

I was using a ceramic cup insulated dripper, maybe the dripper pro? the one that makes a ProVari look like a Saturn V rocket lol. it was just easier for me and my fat clumsy fingers to order more res-no-res wires.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
5a19231ee65e20965d4d3d559481711e.jpg

#1 power source - Pdib Nut Punch here on ECF
#1 juice burner - Goon 1.5 by 528 custom
#2 LBC by Catfish here on ECF
#2 Stumpy by EM (not pictured)

Both of these are big power big air devices I'm using right now. I also frequently use Nuppins and Origin little 16s on Pinches and Reos. If asked next week, I might list those #1&2.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Uh oh. I've been assuming this would work. I guess I should actually try it myself instead of using the premade wires I've been using.
i'm gonna hold my breath, @DancingHeretik, until I hear back your results. Hurry, breathing is high on my list.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

hi divrr, I do make coils. But it's all that twisting, turning and knot tying with unknown wire dimensions that I wonder about.

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
Time for my annual exercise in self- punishment o_O
Every year I post this thread in an effort to find out what Equipment people are using, and hopefully help someone is looking for better vaping gear.
It is really simple to participate ! (it has to be if I am involved :confused:) Pictures and Links are welcome !
I am asking for participants to list two items :
1) Your Favorite Power Source
2) Your Favorite Juice Burner
See how easy this can be !
For me personally, I still prefer the REO Grand and the RM2.
RlVyEOS.jpg

Please feel free to post and discuss your favorite Vaping Equipment here. Hopefully we will help someone who is still looking for their ultimate vaping experience ! Thanks, Papaw
Wotofo troll rda on relaux rx 2/vgod rdta on sigelei fuchai 213
1509676724086-619136960.jpg

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
i'm gonna hold my breath, @DancingHeretik, until I hear back your results. Hurry, breathing is high on my list.
Oh, well. It's been nice knowin' ya!

It's a very big deal for me to wrap coils. It takes so much concentration to do work on such miniature, hard to see things.

I have the video for whenever I might get around to it. But, it's a backup thing, not an everyday thing.

You might want to re-think that holding your breath thing.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

It's a very big deal for me to wrap coils. It takes so much concentration to do work on such miniature, hard to see things.

I have the video for whenever I might get around to it. But, it's a backup thing, not an everyday thing.

Boy am I glad to hear from you. I was turning deep blue. Ah, breath taken.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
SECOND TALLY :

Power Source ;
1) ProVape (16) - Rest In Peace
2-T) JAC Vapour Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquids | JAC Vapour (12) - Series B
2-T) New Vaping Products (12) - Grand, P67
4) https://www.eleafworls.com/ (11) - Pico
5) https://www.aspirecig.com/ (8) - Speeder, Zelos, Archron

Juice Burner ;
1) SvoëMesto – The Difference (15) - Kayfun
2) Home (10) - Kabuki
3) Aspire® Official Site - Best E Cigarette, Vape, Tank, Mod (7) - Nautilus
4) OBS (5) - Crius, Engine
5-T) Reos Mods (RM2), Norbert (Origen), VandyVapes (Pulse), Wotofo (Serpent) (4 each)

Keep those Votes coming !

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

You ever try those head magnifying glasses? I bought a pair years back for like 10 bucks and it's a must. There is no way I could do coils without
e73a52459b24c0a7f7bcab3f582bf38c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread