The All New AGI Rebuildable 2 in 1 tank or dripper, I have 6 to giveaway after the contest ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Wave-hi.gif
...if your taking names, I'm game for testing .

Paradisevap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2011
Central Fl
How do weee enter these awesome contests

and our new disposables are in, njoy watch it cause the GV version simply rocks and i will be sendning out betas of these too, unlike the competition we are doing 3 in a pack for the same price. this is beta and colors and flavor will change over the next few weeks

gvdisp.jpg

gvdisp1.jpg

ghang888

Oct 22, 2012
Fontana, CA
These are a single unit which can be setup as a tank or dripping atty... for separate types look at the Birkshire II ( AGA-T2 ) or IGO-L
I know there r other options out there. However, I like the 22"OD and top cap of AGI as a dripper but not sure about the spring center post and potential voltage loss of it as a genny. Hence, I asked if it would be sold separately.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
These are a single unit which can be setup as a tank or dripping atty... for separate types look at the Birkshire II ( AGA-T2 ) or IGO-L

Speaking of the IGO-L...If they were to make the bottom a bowl shape, and offset the positive post, you could nestle a nice ceramic rod in the middle, and the juice would naturally "pool" at the wick...Just food for thought..

devah

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I'm currently in the market for an AGA-2, been comparing prices all night. This will be my second RBA only to the DID which I just got last week. So, needless to say, I'm fairly new to this but am also very mechanically inclined, so I'm sure ill figure things out well enough with all the YouTube videos around. 32gauge kanthal wire and 400 ss mesh is already on its way, along with a few prerolled/preoxidized wicks to get me started. Also ordered a few silicas to see how they do. But, yes, I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS THING OUT - I could offer you a very honest, unbiased opinion that a noob might understand since I've only been doing this for about 2 months. Went straight from an ego to a provari and already on to building my own wicks.......who knows, DIY juices may be next!

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
Anybody know where I can buy a decent OHM meter? One that doesn't take a degree to learn how to use??

Radioshack, any decent hardware store (ACE, etc.), probably even a Walmart or the like will have them. Should be under $25. The only thing I really recommend is that you get one with an alligator clip option. My Radioshack DMM (Digital Multi-Meter) works great but sometimes takes exactly the right touch with one of those needle tip probes on 510 threads to get an accurate reading. An alligator clip that would at least grip the threaded part while I probed the positive post is one thing I sometimes sorely miss!

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Anybody know where I can buy a decent OHM meter? One that doesn't take a degree to learn how to use??

Just make sure it can accurately read less than 1 ohm. Many cheap ohmmeters will read a short at less than 1 ohm, or be inaccurate at 1-3 ohms where we are interested in reading coils at.
I suggest bringing a atomizer that you know the resistance of, and trying it on the meter you want to buy first.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
Just make sure it can accurately read less than 1 ohm. Many cheap ohmmeters will read a short at less than 1 ohm, or be inaccurate at 1-3 ohms where we are interested in reading coils at.
I suggest bringing a atomizer that you know the resistance of, and trying it on the meter you want to buy first.

That's *excellent* advice! Many of even the inexpensive ones will "zero" (recalibrate) when you touch the leads together too. This is a nice feature to have that even my $20 ratshack one has. It's accurate enough above 1 ohm that it matches (to a tenth of an ohm) what my vamo says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread