THE Banana eJuice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
This Nannerbear by Grizzly Vapes is my favorite banana juice. It's been my adv ever since it came out a month ago. It's practically unknown, and amazing. The flavor is very unique. It tastes kinda like a banana bread with the aftertaste of a pipe tobacco it's really hard to describe. Here is a good review that does a great job at describing it- Vapor Rater

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Also, I ADORE the "Banana Doodle" from Ms. T's Bakery. That is the juice that got me hooked on Banana with Cinnamon. This is a very STRONG flavored juice. It actually works quite well as a mixer, too, which has the added benefit of making it last longer. However, I did reorder more from Ms. T's recently, and I'm looking forward to using it as a baseline for comparison.

I've been thinking of ordering this one, I've heard several people say good things about it. Also her 'Snickerdoodle'. I have another 'Snickerdoodle' from another vendor (Vapealicious) which I really like and I'd be interested in comparing them all together.

There are several banana juices I really like:
Pink Spot - Banana Creme (banana Runt candy flavor)
Juice By Numbers - #1 (banana waffle)
The Vapor Chef - Shmuffer Shmutter (PB, banana, marshmallow)

Next on my list to try is Vape Craving - Pleasure (banana and strawberry cream).

Oh, that 'Shmuffer Shmutter' sounds delicioius. Definitely on the to-order list.

That DDV vape sounds awesome! I have the same reaction to AiV that you do. There is a strange undertone and aftertaste to all of the juice I have tried that really puts me of. Cannot put my finger on what it is..... I also think their juices are weak.

Yeah, I really wish I liked AiV's juices. I know many people rave about them but they're not for me. (And I agree, they're very weak tasting to me also.)

This Nannerbear by Grizzly Vapes is my favorite banana juice. It's been my adv ever since it came out a month ago. It's practically unknown, and amazing. The flavor is very unique. It tastes kinda like a banana bread with the aftertaste of a pipe tobacco it's really hard to describe. Here is a good review that does a great job at describing it- Vapor Rater

Sounds good. And thanks for the link to the review, I'm going to check out the reviewer's site some more. He sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Unfortunately I don't have a 'good' palate in that I can't taste the '...dark undertone that gently soothes the sharpness of the..." or whatever. Completely over my head.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I love bananas, and banana vapes. :)

My favorite banana vape is QuickNicJuice's Banana Cream; I also love their Proudest Monkey (fire-cured tobacco with a light touch of banana cream).

I should be getting this week Ahlusion's Jungle Juice (mild natural tobacco with banana) and Bananas Foster -- I'll let you know what I think!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I've been thinking of ordering this one, I've heard several people say good things about it. Also her 'Snickerdoodle'.

When I recently ordered more Banana Doodle, I also ordered Snickerdoodle, which I have not tried yet by itself. I'll let you know how it is when it comes in!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I love bananas, and banana vapes. :)

My favorite banana vape is QuickNicJuice's Banana Cream; I also love their Proudest Monkey (fire-cured tobacco with a light touch of banana cream).

I should be getting this week Ahlusion's Jungle Juice (mild natural tobacco with banana) and Bananas Foster -- I'll let you know what I think!

Thank you, Eleanor! I'm not sure that I'd like mixing tobacco and bananas, but I am considering checking out the Gorilla Juice or whatever from AVE - especially since I already like Boba's Bounty. By the way, when I was brand new you pointed me toward Ahlusion and I keep missing them when they're open! I can't wait to try Smooth Criminal and Mango Lassi. Also, you introduced me to what a NET is, and since then I've gotten HHV's Legend/Gandalf, which is a NET - and I like it! Thank you!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I got my MBV cinnamon roll in the mail today. It is superb. I'll try tossing some of it and mbv banana together tonight before bed and try it tomorrow after work. It sounds like a great combo.

Also going to mix up some Banana and Bavarian Cream to try out.

Awesome! Let us know how they work out!

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Much to my surprise, I've found that I really like banana juices. I've tried a couple from MBV (they were pretty good) and 'Bandersnatch' from AiV (didn't like and gave away - all her juices have a weird taste to me). But my favorite is 'Red Ape' from DarkestDayVaper. Banana, butterscotch, caramel, and bavarian cream. One of my top three juices (the others being a tobacco and a bakery). Absolutely delicious.

Getting the pipettes and Ultra Sonic Cleaner warmed up now...this sounds really good!

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I got my MBV cinnamon roll in the mail today. It is superb. I'll try tossing some of it and mbv banana together tonight before bed and try it tomorrow after work. It sounds like a great combo.

Also going to mix up some Banana and Bavarian Cream to try out.

Just wanted to thank you for the suggestion. I had an almost empty clearo of mbv 'cinnamon roll' and added 'bananas foster' instead of more 'cinnamon roll'. Quite tasty. I don't particularly like the 'rum' component of 'bananas foster' so this will be a good way to use it up.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Correction...next on my list to try is Velvet Cloud Vapor Monkey Business. It just arrived last night. It is a blend of banana, fudge, cake batter, and coffee. I expect it to be pure deliciousness!

There are several banana juices I really like:
Pink Spot - Banana Creme (banana Runt candy flavor)
Juice By Numbers - #1 (banana waffle)
The Vapor Chef - Shmuffer Shmutter (PB, banana, marshmallow)

Next on my list to try is Vape Craving - Pleasure (banana and strawberry cream).

Asmotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
United States
So I sampled my experiments tonight. 1.6 ohm micro coil with organic cotton wick and a fresh battery.

Cinnamon Roll and Banana: Both from MBV mixed 1:1 with 30 drops from each. Quite tasty, I'd mix it 2:1 in favor of CR tho as the banana mutes it pretty significantly.

Banana and Bavarian Cream: Both from MBV, mixed 2:1 in favor of Banana. Wow, creamy candy banana! I'll be mixing a larger batch for sure!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I just received my order from Azure Vaping (Azure Vaping Home):

Banana:
100% VG
120ml
16mg
Extra Flavor

I've never ordered such a big bottle before - let alone without trying it first, but the risk seemed worth it and, so far, I have not been disappointed. I just poured some out of the 120ml bottle into a 15ml bottle that had Banana from MBV in it - I didn't bother rinsing it or anything because they're both banana.

The smell is really, really good. Smells can be deceiving, though - both ways! It does have a hint of that perfuminess that needs steeped away, but it's not overpowering or off-putting to me - it's really just a hint.

VTF

Vapor: The vapor is great - it's maximum VG, so I expected nothing less. I'm more satisfied with thick vapor than I am with a solid throat hit, so the vapor production is very satisfying for me.

Throat Hit: There isn't much of a throat hit, but I don't expect much of a throat hit from banana vapes - unless I mix in some Atomic Fireball flavoring; thus, I'm not disappointed by the light throat hit - it's what I expected and desired.

Flavor: Lemme test it a while longer... ... ... okay, so this is what I'm thinking: so far it seems rather light tasting, but smooth - the extra flavor certainly is not overpowering. I requested the extra flavor for two reasons: 1) I only quit cigarettes about 5 weeks ago, and I suspect that my taste buds are still jacked up, and 2) to offset the maximum VG, since VG doesn't carry flavor as well as PG. I need to load some more of this in my drip atomizer...hang on...wow, the vapor production really is nice (I know - I already covered that, but it's what is currently impressing me the most!). Okay, so the flavor - it's nothing particularly special, but a nice, mild, banana vape. I'm not tasting anything too artificial - it's not entirely a candy banana flavor nor a natural banana flavor...maybe something in between. It's a big 120ml bottle, so I'm going to continue vaping the 15ml that I poured out of it, but the rest is going to steep for about a week before I try it again. Hmmm...this is really smooth. I'm digging that.

Overall Review: The flavor isn't wowing me, but it doesn't need to. It's a decent banana vape at a good price, with an impressive vapor production. I would buy this again, for sure...and that's the bottom line. For $16 + shipping for 120ml, I'm totally impressed.

FREEBIE - They included a little, maybe 3ml, bottle (think AiV sample size) of Cookies n' Cream - that was a nice touch. I normally vape 1.8%, so I got Banana in 1.6% because that was the closest option; however, the Cookies n' Cream came in .8% VG; I appreciate the VG, but I'm not sure what I think about .8% (though I can't complain much about a freebie!). I'm so used to MBV matching the nic strength of freebies to the rest of that order. Regardless, I haven't tried it yet, but maybe one of these days I'll review it and compare it to the AiV Black & White Cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread