THE Banana eJuice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross DaBoss

Sep 15, 2013
US
Banana is one of my favorites but I find it changes so much for my tastes buds from day to day. I'm on my 2nd 15ml bottle of banana from mount baker Vapor right now. A very good candy style banana. I also had a 6ml sampler of banana tobacco from Heather's Heavenly Vapes which was an amazing natural banana flavor, almost on the edge of overripe. But all of HHV's juices had a weird aftertaste to me.

I've got some Bavarian Cream on the way from MBV that I'm tempted to mix with some MBV banana and see what happens. I waaaant to mix my Cinnamon Red Hot from MBV with my banana, but it is very harsh and kind of ruined my Double Apple that I tossed a bit in to give it some spice. :-/

Which brands have you found are the most "realistic" banana vapes? I'm always on the hunt for another one to try.

Have you tried the TFA Ripe Banana? I just got some in this week and immediately ordered another 30 ml bottle!! smells amazing made some banana and chocolate juice and it is steeping for now... Can't wait!

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
Crazy Ape from Mom & Pop Vapor Shop has been my ADV for a few days now. It's described as banana taffy with butterscotch, which is what I was mixing up on my own before I found them! It's good with their Tobacco Haze too. Next up is to try it with some chocolate peanut butter cup or fudge brownie I have from different vendors.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Love Bananas, both authentic and plastic flavors....for example, the local buffet growing up had a 'banana' flavored frozen yogurt soft serve. Could not get enough!

I have only had one Banana e-juice, and that was Chocolate covered banana from EC Blends. It was great, though not super strong. Natural tasting banana with a warm chocolatey undertone to it. Would definitely order again, but with an extra flavor shot for sure.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Crazy Ape from Mom & Pop Vapor Shop has been my ADV for a few days now. It's described as banana taffy with butterscotch, which is what I was mixing up on my own before I found them! It's good with their Tobacco Haze too. Next up is to try it with some chocolate peanut butter cup or fudge brownie I have from different vendors.

I wasn't a big fan of the Crazy Ape from Mom & Pop when I first got it and ended up giving it to a friend. It has now become his ADV - I've taken a few puffs from his PV and now I may have to order some more for myself. I thought it might grow on me, but I wanted to help him get off the stinkies, so I'm not upset about giving it away. :D

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I too am on the banana hunt.

Tasty vapor is in my backyard, so I tried Banana Cream Pie.

In the beginning the pie part was a bit strong, but man I love the thick smooth vapor and flavor.
It has calmed down after a week and now has a dominant custard taste.

TH is lacking at 18mg, I may step up to 24 next time.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I just mixed a nearly full carto-tank of MBV Banana (+5 flavor shots) with about 10 drops of Vanda (vanilla custard) from Johnson Creek, and 5 drops of "Nuclear" Atomic Fireball from ECBlends...it's nice...tomorrow I should receive Banana Pudding from ECBlends, so I'll have something else to try.

So far, though, of all the flavors that I've tried, banana has kept my attention the longest...my all time favorite, so far, being Banana Doodle from Ms. T's Bakery.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Banana is one of my favorites but I find it changes so much for my tastes buds from day to day. I'm on my 2nd 15ml bottle of banana from Mount Baker Vapor right now. A very good candy style banana. I also had a 6ml sampler of banana tobacco from Heather's Heavenly Vapes which was an amazing natural banana flavor, almost on the edge of overripe. But all of HHV's juices had a weird aftertaste to me.

I've got some Bavarian Cream on the way from MBV that I'm tempted to mix with some MBV banana and see what happens. I waaaant to mix my Cinnamon Red Hot from MBV with my banana, but it is very harsh and kind of ruined my Double Apple that I tossed a bit in to give it some spice. :-/

Which brands have you found are the most "realistic" banana vapes? I'm always on the hunt for another one to try.

The weird aftertaste is from the VG they use. It goes away eventually, but most people don't want to wait a month before vaping the premium juice they just bought.

Ross DaBoss

Sep 15, 2013
US
Have you tried the TFA Ripe Banana? I just got some in this week and immediately ordered another 30 ml bottle!! smells amazing made some banana and chocolate juice and it is steeping for now... Can't wait!

Might try a small amount of sweetner with ripe banana... or I need a different chocolate! (the banana was there but something wasnt quite right in that recipe.) I have TFA chocolate and everyone posts about a different chocolate, like a clear or double or something. I am off to cruise through some forums again...

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I just got in another banana flavor from MBV - Banana Cream Pie. It seems pretty strong out of the mail box and in desperate need of steeping. That aside, my DIY lab equipment should be arriving today via USPS and I plan on whipping up three quick test recipes:

1) Banana Doodle
2) Creamy Banana & Strawberry Cream
3) Banana Custard

I'm totally new to DIY, so I'd love for some Banana DIY recipes to find their way into this thread.

In the meantime, these are the recipes that I'm going to try. If anyone has any thoughts, please chime in before I waste ingredients!

Banana Doodle
5% TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
3% TFA Banana Cream
1% FA Custard

Creamy Banana & Strawberry Cream
3% TFA Banana Cream
3% TFA Strawberry Cream
2% FA Custard
1% TFA Whipped Cream

Banana Custard
5% FA Custard
3% TFA Banana Cream