THE Banana eJuice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkhoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Austin
Maybe I'm weird but I LOVE fake banana flavor. Natural tasting banana is good, but I go nuts for that artificial plastic tasting banana flavor. Like banana Laffy Taffy or the banana Runts, in my experience people either really love or really hate that fake, extra rich banana flavor. It makes me drool, I love it so much. Virgin Vapor's Going Bananas in extra strength was exactly that flavor, and I'm still trying to find a flavoring that will give me the same candy, totally-not-real banana flavor. Plastic banana. That's what I want.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Maybe I'm weird but I LOVE fake banana flavor. Natural tasting banana is good, but I go nuts for that artificial plastic tasting banana flavor. Like banana Laffy Taffy or the banana Runts, in my experience people either really love or really hate that fake, extra rich banana flavor. It makes me drool, I love it so much. Virgin Vapor's Going Bananas in extra strength was exactly that flavor, and I'm still trying to find a flavoring that will give me the same candy, totally-not-real banana flavor. Plastic banana. That's what I want.

I don't think that's weird at all!

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore

I'm the same. When given a choice, "banana flavor" is always my favorite. In fact, I like Circus Peanuts!
Strangely enough, I haven't attempted to try a "plastic banana" flavor vape yet. Too many choices I suppose!

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
I have the pickiest taste buds in the world. The only all day vapes I can ever, ever use is Vermillion River's Applewood, and Bananaca from Puresmoker, which is actually right around the corner from me in Nashville. Puresmoker is closing and transforming into VolVapor which just opened their shop downtown and I went to visit and found out they are revamping all their juices and no more Bananaca...sigh...Another one bites the dust. First bwb ry4 and then this. I'm down to one juice that I actually like! Bummer...I've tried a million trust me. I have weird, weird taste buds. I just ordered two big bottles before they are gone forever!

TaraDacty1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Maryland
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Trading/PIF outside authorized forums.

TaraDacty1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Maryland
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Trading/PIF outside authorized forums.

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
i got a sampler from Virgin Vapors 3 months ago when i was searching for only organic. my tasting notes from april say "has a cooked banana taste, maybe its the 100% VG but not fresh taste" many organics have this problem like they need some artificial flavor for balance. even dripeez that makes the banana and red apple that i luv... their strawberry was not bright sweet like a strawberry even after a month steeping. it tastes like the green parts or maybe the white cores are influencing the flavor, or maybe it just wasn't deep red ripe

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
That's interesting about the organics...

In other news, I just got a sampler of Monkey Wrench from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, and I'm undecided so far. I think that my taste buds are shot from vaping too much banana stuff lately. I might want to vape something else...if only so that I can return to heavy banana vapage!

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned a Butterscotch Banana Blend from some vendor...this intrigued me to no end. I have done some experimenting and although I have never tried this mentioned ejuice, I have come up with a blend I thoroughly enjoy and have not quit vaping yet. I have tried it in all my bottom feeding tanks (along with my two genesis RBA's. I am about to drain the bottle I made and I will be making a larger batch tomorrow night! We thought we would share...

10 ml batch 50/50 18mg @ 17% flavor

8% TFA Butterscotch
4% TFA Banana Cream
2% Vaping Zone Super Concentrated Banana (diluted 30% in PG)
2% TFA Caramel Original
1% TFA Bavarian Cream

Also added 3 drops of white vinegar

We have dubbed it K&A Creamy Banana Butterscotch...we hope you enjoy it if you decide to try it!

Kyle&Ann:wub:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned a Butterscotch Banana Blend from some vendor...this intrigued me to no end. I have done some experimenting and although I have never tried this mentioned ejuice, I have come up with a blend I thoroughly enjoy and have not quit vaping yet. I have tried it in all my bottom feeding tanks (along with my two genesis RBA's. I am about to drain the bottle I made and I will be making a larger batch tomorrow night! We thought we would share...

8% TFA Butterscotch
4% TFA Banana Cream
2% TFA Caramel Original
1% TFA Bavarian Cream

We have dubbed it K&A Creamy Banana Butterscotch...we hope you enjoy it if you decide to try it!

It sounds amazing, but what's the vinegar for?

I haven't gotten to DIY yet, so I'll have to wait, but I'll definitely remember that this recipe is in this thread...I do plan on getting set up for DIY in the next couple of months!

Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
It seems to smooth the recipe out a bit. From what I have read in WV threads here on the forums, it also helps balance the ph of juices and will sometimes bring flavor s out.

Thanks. I've never heard of that, but I haven't spent too much time reading much about DIY - except the basics. I like the sound of the combination of flavors, though. Maybe I'll try the ECBlends or MBV custom order option and try Banana Cream with Bavarian Cream and Butterscotch...maybe a hint of cinnamon and vanilla, too. :)

Have you messed around with Snickerdoodle or Custards? I'm also thinking of trying the ECBlends "Graham Cracker Wizard" to whip up some kind of Banana Graham Cracker blend with cinnamon, too...

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
First of all, thanks for the recipe. You might want to try posting it in the DIY forum, might get more feedback there.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned a Butterscotch Banana Blend from some vendor...this intrigued me to no end.

I think that was me (DarkestDayVapers - 'Red Ape', a blend of banana, butterscotch, caramel, and bavarian cream).

If you haven't had the chance, I'd urge you to give this vendor a try. You don't hear of him much on these boards - I stumbled across his site by accident - but there's something about his juices that really hits my taste buds the right way. I've bought sample packs from a dozen different vendors, all highly recommended by different people. Some were 'meh', some were 'yuck', some were 'ok'. But DarkestDay is pretty much the only vendor I buy from now.

(And in case you're wondering, I have no connection to them other than that I love his juices and want him to stay in business for a loonnggg time.)

Having said that, I will give your recipe a shot because it sounds good.

8% TFA Butterscotch
4% TFA Banana Cream
2% TFA Caramel Original
1% TFA Bavarian Cream

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
try Azure Vapings banana.great taste, great prices and great service.

I've got 120ml of Azure's Banana in 100% VG. It's still steeping. It smells GREAT, but the taste is really weak so far - but I reckon 120ml is going to take longer to steep. I actually just gave it another good shake about an hour ago and opened it up to let it breath a bit.

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
First of all, thanks for the recipe. You might want to try posting it in the DIY forum, might get more feedback there.

You are very welcome!

FirstI think that was me (DarkestDayVapers - 'Red Ape', a blend of banana, butterscotch, caramel, and bavarian cream).

Thank you for grabbing my attention!

FirstHaving said that, I will give your recipe a shot because it sounds good.

Awesome...good luck and let me know if you like it. I would be very interested to know what you think and if it is anywhere close to the juice you mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread