The Battle For eCigs Has Been Officialy WON! The Facts On Your Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidzx

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
New Jersey, USA
I have spent hours and pulled an all-nigther to figure it out.

Will electronic cigarettes be banned in the United States, or heavily regulated?

We must first understand the people who will make those decisions.

New Jersey Former Governor Jon Corzine

Approved and signed into law a ban on using electronic cigarettes in public places. Jon Corzine believes that they are dangerous, you cannot use eCigs in bars, restaurants, etc. SIGNED INTO LAW, APPROVED.

Governor Jon Corzine - DEMOCRAT.

Oregon Attorney General John Kroger

Submitted an injunction to prohibit Smoking Everywhere from selling eCigs in the State of Oregon.

"This settlement will help protect our teens from unsafe products"

John Kroger – DEMOCRAT.

New York Attorney General Andrew M. Cuomo

Aided in the proposal of the New York ecig ban.

Andrew M. Cuomo - DEMOCRAT.

New York State Assemblyman Jeffrey Klein

He proposed and promoted legislation (S7234) that would ban the sale of e-cigarettes in the state of New York.

Democratic State Committeeman and District Leader (1994). Current NY Assemblyman (D-34th District)

Jeffrey Klein - DEMOCRAT.

California Attorney General Edmund J Brown Jr

“Electronic cigarette companies have targeted minors with fruit-flavored products and misleading claims that their products are safe,”

Filed the lawsuit against SE. Charmian of the Democratic Party (1989–1991)

Edmund J Brown Jr - DEMOCRAT.

----- THE OTHER SIDE OF THE AISLE -----

Judge Richard J. Leon Federal District Court Judge

First political footprint, made on January 14, ruled against the FDA. HIS TAGLINE? ...

"ORDERED that FDA shall not detain or refuse admission into the United States of Smoking Everywhere's electronic cigarette products ...SO ORDERED" (Civil Case No. 09-771)

Judge Richard J. Leon - REPUBLICAN

Mat Salmon, Former US Congressman, President of the Electronic Cigarette Association

He says to the FDA, I quote:

“THE MESSAGE IS WRONG, AND IT CANNOT BE A GOOD THING”

Mat Salmon – REPUBLICAN.

Florida Representative Cliff Stearns

From CNN News Article:

“President Obama, who has described himself as an occasional smoker, has been offered one of the devices by Florida Rep. Cliff Stearns. The Republican lawmaker’s office said the president did not respond.”

Offering Obama Electronic Cigarettes?

REPUBLICAN.

California Governor Arnold Swarchenegger

DENIED AND RESCINDED A PROPOSAL TO BAN ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. THANK YOU GOVERNOR. Swarchenegger said "adults are old enough to make their own decisions." he believes the FDA doesn't have to make them for us.

Arnold Swarchenegger – REPUBLICAN.

CAN WE SEE A CORRELATION? OR AM I GOING BLIND?

POLITICS 101 CRASH COURSE:

REPUBLICANS WANT: SMALL GOVERNMENT, LOWER TAXES, FREE ENTERPRISE

DEMOCRATS WANT: BIG GOVERNMENT, HIGHER TAXES, MORE REGULATION

We clearly see that Republicans are in favor of electronic cigarettes. Can we not?

So,

The mantra and maxim of the court system is this:

“The higher up in court you go, the more political the ruling as opposed to lawful

WE WANT REPUBLICANS!

“It is ORDERED, on the court's own motion, that this case be scheduled for oral argument on September 23, 2010, at 9:30 A.M., before Circuit Judges Garland and Kavanaugh and Senior Circuit Judge Williams.”

Judge Garland – DEMOCRAT

Judge Kavanaugh – REBUPLICAN

Judge Williams – REPUBLICAN

YEA FOR ECIGS: 2

NAY FOR ECIGS: 1

OUTNUMBERED.

BUT WAIT!

The CHIEF JUDGE, DAVID B. SENTELLE is a hardcore extremist Republican! (He is the Chief Judge in the Circuit, HE HAS THE FINAL WORD)

Quote from his book:

“Judge Dave is sincere and admits up front that this was one case where the results, and not the letter of the law, drove his decision.”

“The result is an endearing account of how a conservative judge faced 15,000 decadent hippies (and at least one elephant), the ACLU, snarky law clerks, a ticking clock, and his own Senate confirmation to the D.C. Circuit in the background, and still managed to avoid catastrophe by avoiding a ruling on the law.”

THE JUDGE (IN HIS OWN BIO) I Saying: LEGAL JARGON AND LINGO, TERMINOLOGY, JURISDICTION DOESN'T MATTER!

What matters is who are the people that will make these decisions? Who are they? And what are their views on eCigs?

The facts on your screen.

Republican leadership dominates the courts, the case for eCigs is looking good.

AGAIN, forget "legality" or "health concerns"

Two views - (1) AGAINST eCigs, (2) FOR eCigs

Who is against, who is for?

If the Judge that takes on this case is Republican - Grab a beer, some McDonals, put a BIG SMILE ON as we watch the court session derail and debunk the FDA. We can all exhale the breath of relief.

If the Judge is a Democrat - your next breath will be filled with regular cigarette smoke.

That's the bottom line.

Thankfully, the majority of our higher courts Judges are Republican. This signals a 89% chance for a promising ecig victory.

Last edited:

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
I have spent hours and pulled an all-nigther to figure it out.

Will electronic cigarettes be banned in the United States, or heavily regulated?

New York Attorney General Andrew M. Cuomo

The man who pushed HARD for the New York eCig ban. His bill was signed into law, eCigs can no longer be sold in the State of New York.

Andrew M. Cuomo - DEMOCRAT.

Do you have a source for this. I can't find it anywhere?
Thank you

davidzx

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
New Jersey, USA
The New York Assembly's decision was announced here.

The Attorney General Andrew M. Cuomo was an advocator for the bill.

I haven't been made aware of all State's laws, so Ill have a look at New York and post more info in a bit. The party responsible for vetoing it was probably Republican, but that's just my guess, I'll have to look into it more now.

Last edited:

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Well, Don't know how much it's going to do...but at the end of one of those links u just posted david there was a number for someone with the action on smoking and health
I called the number...and now have a email for someone to write to about my success with ecigs! And I think everyone should write one (of course!!) ashlegal@cs.net is the addy that I was given please write and let them know what WE vapers think!!!

davidzx

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Republicans WE THE PEOPLE.

Democrats WE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.

If Democrats we're the supporters of eCigs - I would vote Democratic.

Apparently the only ones listening to the facts and defending eCigs (Damm, Just take a look at Mat Salmon) - are the republicans.

Maybe their ears are cleaner than the democrats' .. I don't know

But as I stated, eCigs have 100% Republican support

Republican Judges = Ultimate Victory

Judge Leon vs FDA is one example. The next may be to follow.

davidzx

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
New Jersey, USA
You bet!

But Republicans are DONE and OVER WITH bribes and back-room deals - Take it from a FOX Business News fanatic.

The conservative party's mantra for their campaign is scrutinizing Democrats for their back-room deals and over-regulation protocol.

The last thing Republicans would do is GO AGAINST their own pledge to be impartial to bribes.

And remember, any new regulation or mini gov't take-over will only add coal the fire the Republicans are burning against gov't takeover agendas.

So we're hoping the Republicans stay adamant, and by history they have a knack for doing so.

As of right now, we currently have 100% republican support and (NEGATIVE) - 200% Democratic support with their initiatives to undermine this life saving industry. Why? Because Big Pharma appeals to the democrats - they know that appealing to the conservatives would make a scandal out of it.

I could only hope Big Pharma and Tobacco "touch" conservatives. If so, beware the FRONT-PAGE FOX NEWS HEADLINE:

"Big Pharma Bribes: What they don't want you to know - is that they want you to smoke"

All in all, Its not a matter of Democrats and Republicans, but who supports ecigs.

What I suggest is sending out success stories out to as many republican nominees as possible - they also have a knack for acting quick on the basis of evidence. If they see something as "right" they will voice it. So far, they have.

Schwarzenegger, Mat Salmon - BOLD, BLUNT, DIRECT - WHO CARES ABOUT BIG PHARMA - ECIGS WILL REMAIN UNTOUCHED, A NEW INDUSTRY CREATED, A NEW ALLEYWAY FOR FREE ENTERPRISE. Schwarzenegger vetoed the eCig ban in California, what a guy! Leading on principle, as opposed to the polls.

Last edited:

ShadowWulf

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
But Republicans are DONE and OVER WITH bribes and back-room deals - Take it from a FOX Business News fanatic.

The conservative party's mantra for their campaign is scrutinizing Democrats for their back-room deals and over-regulation protocol.

The last thing Republicans would do is GO AGAINST their own pledge to be impartial to bribes.

Bull ...., and you know it.
Theyre both full of it, and trying to push one party's agenda over another here is wrong.

Finding particular people on both sides of the isle is going to get us alot further than pandering to one party that has just as much scandal and backroom deals as any other, equally, in the history of the american people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread