The best tobacco flavor I've ever tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
But that's not what I ordered. I ordered this - "NEW Flavored 510 Mega Low Resistance Cartomizers (2 Ohm) 24Mg Flavor 555. The package says "3&5" on it. Now it has been at least a year since I've had 555 flavor but I know it didn't taste like tobacco. Anyway, without looking at what was printed on the box I stuck one on my Riva and tried it. Holy shyt it taste just like a cigarette! Hit's like a mule too! Drew, I don't know if this was a mistake or what but I've just found my new tobacco flavor for when I'm not in the mood for the fruity ones. I've read thousands of posts from people asking for the best tobacco flavor. THIS IS IT for sure! I just tried it again and still can't believe it! WOWEE!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually they are 555 carts and probably taste different because of the Temp they are running at. Thats what China calls 555 now for copyright infringement purposes...555 is an actual Brand of Cigarette hence the popular flavor's namesake....Im glad you like em...Im gonna go get some and vape em right now!!!! Thanks Houdini.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread