SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I am. :) ECF is just HUGE! I knew this before, but it's even bigger now. :ohmy:

I have some shout outs to give:

Laura...you rock! We have been enjoying the Thank You gift that you sent me VERY much! Livi and I had a good time making the muffins together and the spinach dip I made today is one of the few things I can actually taste right now, stupid cold, :glare:. Thank you again!

Kelly, I wore the squirrel T-shirt yesterday and my babies got a big kick out of it! :D Poor little things are sick and full of snot and don't give too many smiles out from feeling so bad, so thank you for giving them something to smile about.

My SS, the cinnamon candy you sent me is lovely and even though I LOVE all the things you sent me, I am most grateful today for the lovely taste of this candy melting in my mouth right now. :)

I love PIF!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Sometimes vaping is hard. :( It gets frustrating and messy and makes me want to give up on it and just go buy an easy pack of cigarettes and fire one up! :ohmy:

Then I think about y'all. And how much support you give and how disappointed (and sad for me) you'd be if I did that, and I keep messing w/ my vaping gear until I get it working right (or somewhat decent :glare:), and that feeling passes.

I love you guys. :)

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread