The Can from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I love it Drew but yes the knob is very hard to turn. I can't actually tell if it's even turning or not. I feel like my fingers are just slipping around it. I dont know if a longer button (so the knob sticks out further) or a different shape. But as it is now I can't tell if it's turning.
If you do make a change to the knob is it a possibilty to send it back for an upgrade?
Also i tried using the panasonic hybrid in the curve (standard) without any o rings and it doesn't fit it's too long. How did you get them to fit properly?
Thanks! Keep up the good work Drew.

Last edited:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
arghh well the batteries fit fine now with the new ones.
I have another issue though with the Can. It doesnt work with standard boge cartos without a 510-510 adapter. I tried two working ones on it and no go. So I cant use my carto tank on it. I don't know if it's just my units threading or if its the same on all of them. But this is kind of an issue for me. Have any suggestions?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Some of the Boge cartos have a thread pitch issue. Try taking one and screwing it off and on (not in the tank) several times working it down into the connector. You can't really see the pitch of the thread but you can feel it while you are screwing it on. It will actually change the pitch of the threads on the Can slightly to accept the Boge cartos. It happened to one other person and thats what it was. It may happen with one Boge carto and not another also...Depends on when and where you bought them. Some of mine were doing it and some were not. I know you get at least some if not all yours from me so try what I said. Thanks and sorry you are having an issue.
Drew

DawnsFolly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Florida
I will have these new updated shorter Cans with the Aluminum Curves at Vapestock!

Thanks Drew! It was great meeting you & getting to chat at Vapestock. The new Can on the smaller Curve rocks. Just right for my small hand.

:thumb:

Only problem is - can't put it down. lol (reducing nic) :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread