The Closing of Nicoticket EJuice What Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furie4

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bethlehem Ga USA
When Nicoticket anouced they were closing earlier this year it broke my heart. They were my favorite vendor, 75% of my juice came from them. I purchased as much juice as I could get my hands on while they were open. I am now running out and don't know where to turn. I remember reading somewhere that they were going to make their juice recipes available on ECF. Has anyone started making/selling the Nicoticket EJuice recipes? Where can I find some or something similar in flavor. Love GCD PBC and Doddle. Appreciate any help furie4

Reactions: TOC5SFG

TOC5SFG

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2014
Hidden Hills, CA
Ditto to all of this. I dig Clark & the way he ran that business. Classy guy with outstanding recipes which I'm wondering whether he will sell or, possibly, release publicly. Nicoticket was my go-to vendor for all the juice, particularly after the fall of Boba's & Gorilla Juice over at avejuice.com.

The FDA is scaring a lot of investors and driving mod/juice makers out of biz, which chaps my .... to no end.

Please keep me posted if you hear anything about someone buying Clark's business or his recipes being sold. I'll do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread