Status
Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
After 3 orders with VB I finally feel like I have an adequate take on how this company handles it's business.

My first order I was going in blind. I read some reviews and decided to give them a shot. Well, to my surprise I was extremely satisfied. Not only is it a good feeling to actually like what was ordered (tried 3 other vendors) there were surprises inside (free 5ml of juice and cart stuffing). I thought because I was a first time customer.

After doing a bit more research on that "just perfect menthol" to replace the Marlboro habit of 36 years VB's Virginia Menthol was suggested. It didn't take me long to place my second order. And guess what, more suprises!!!! YAY, it felt like christmas.

I like the Virgina Menthol soooo much I just had to order the 30ml as this has now become my go to vape. While placing my order, I was also ordering for my son and a friend (non-menthol ) and figured I couldn't go wrong with the straight Virgina. And of course I had to order some different flavors to try as well. Well, in my ordering I totally jacked up my 30ml and ordered that non-menthol......Poor guys over there, I freaked! I did the whole call and left voice mail, pm'd them from here and left a message online! (all of this within 5 minutes of my mess up) UGH....but, I ordered it priority and didn't want to get the wrong juice.

Needless to say within 15 minutes (and this was way after hours) I had an email from them to let me know they are aware of what I did and will take care of it! I received my juice and all was right with the world!!! And guess what.......more surprises!!!

THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!

Briefly, the juices I've purchased, all are 50/50, 24 mg nic:

Virginia Menthol - AWESOME
Mutt's Fire n Ice - Wonderful - just too much for me
White Chocolate - If you like chocolate you will love this
Milk Chocolate - Great taste, not overbearing
Hypnotic Mist - great vape, changes with time
Strawberry Cooler - AWESOME
Max Ultimate - Great Vape - very cool
Pina Colada - WOOT WOOT - EXCELLENT - ordering 30ml
French Vanilla - Great flavor.....I just can't put my finger on it exactly
Cappuccino - OMG! This is an awesome after dinner vape
Raspberry - Great flavor
Blackberry - Great Flavor
Virginia - Can't answer to this one yet
Peppermint - Haven't tried this yet

And, they are trying a special request for me to boot to see how it comes out!!!

Not only has the vapor exceeded my expectations but so has Vaporbomb!

I am not a satisfied customer.......I am a RAVING FAN!!!!

Thank you!

Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
+1 keyzy. the flavors are superb.

But I just can't get over the ability to specify your PG/VG ratio. Please VB... never change this. Mass-produced juice is fine and dandy for many people (hell, my wife still loves it, but she doesn't puff on it all day like I do). You guys have carved out a helluva nice niche, and offer something few companies do. I was getting to a point where I wondered if I'd have to stop vaping because of too much PG, and I couldn't drink enough water to keep up with the dehydrating effects of it. Only other option was a TINY selection of 100% VG. I didn't need 100% VG - I'm not "allergic" to PG - I just needed a little less. VB's 50%/50% seems to be perfect for me at the moment (and the great thing is, if I feel like I need to back off even further in the future, I know I CAN!!!) :D

I have got to try this stuff.

Let me know which flavors you might want to try... I have some samples that I ordered and can send you something... Send me a PM if you are interested. I am still trying the 5ml samples that I ordered & will be ordering larger quantities of the ones I really like and a few more samples of the others that I have not ordered yet.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Well now that I have developed the dreaded PG allergy I am on a non stop pursuit to find a VG I can stand and keep saying NO to analogs. I like tobacco flavors mostly and love DK tab, RY4 and the flue cured and Camel. Anything in this list that VB might have that would carry the flavor and most be like these at 80vg20pg or 70/30.
Anyone tried the new Camel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread