Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Drew I have placed three orders w/you in the past two weeks. Where do you come up with the neat toys??? I have to admit today I knew the package had some LR510 mega carts, LR510 standard size carts and some juice but I was really was looking forward to the suprise. Cool mini scissors! Thanks man. The Nhaler bags rock too! I like to keep a short list of Suppliers I purchase from and your service, products and surprizes will keep me coming back.

BTW - the HV Octane Almond Joy is a very tatsy vape

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I know we really enjoy it when a supplier throws an extra goody in for us but until now hadn't thought about a box of Cracker Jacks! Excellent analogy!

We got an order from One Stop DIY shop the other day and holy cow, there were almost as many freebies in the box as there were products that we ordered. Makes me really look forward to receiving the order we placed today.

So, to all those suppliers that make our orders Cracker Jack boxes, I thank and appreciate you!

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
Yup i jus got the mini scissors too... and the Nhaler bag has been a life saver its my everday bag since fits in my pocket keeps everything together and especially since i always cary my Drewport around wit me and some extra carto's and condoms for condom fillin method sometime it seems like so much glad that i had the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread