• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The crap on whirlpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Anyway - thats all done and dusted.
Hopefully the thread I started will stay up (although if people keep posting in it, it may not..:))
I don't have a problem if one of you throws up the Aussie Vapers forum link as well. With a couple of links (and just enough replies to keep it on the first page) it may get users to our alternate forums.

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
My point was that he got the Aussie market going.
I disagree. The interest in vaping had well and truly gathered momentum before he opened the online store. His timing was impeccable and he was realising the opportunity, but to say he got the aussie market going is a stretch.

but to be honest did he send some to "Jeniffer"? If "she" is that thick to say she got free e-juice I really don't think she would be that clever to say it was 18mg stuff - do you?

Do I think the Jennifer post is legit? Who knows. If she bought a bunch of stuff including a handful of 0mg and he added the 18mg, then yes, I can see why the reference would be included.

Do I think it's an alias of Doolang? No. He's not that foolish. Even if he was able to measure the impact of such a post, he wouldn't want to draw unnecessary attention to what he was doing.

Could it really be adylim posting on a bogus account? I doubt it - it's unlike him to post a compliment. If he did, he would have included at least one dig that something was missing, incorrectly supplied, not working, late or overpriced.

Either way, the forum/thread that we all contributed to and was generating a lot of interest in vaping is gone. I'm really peeved about that.

Last edited:

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
I disagree. The interest in vaping had well and truly gathered momentum before he opened the online store. His timing was impeccable and he was realising the opportunity, but to say he got the aussie market going is a stretch. .
OK - I'l rephrase.. He opened the market to those who didn't want to buy from China. Agreed he saw the need and filled it, but you have to give him kudos for that.
Do I think the Jennifer post is legit?.
I don't think the Jeniffer account is legit - reasons already stated.
Do I think it's an alias of Doolang?.
Not at all - no reason to push the fact he has a stash of +nic juice.
Could it really be adylim posting on a bogus account?.
LOL - not that clever.
Either way, the forum/thread that we all contributed to and was generating a lot of interest in vaping is gone. I'm really peeved about that.
I agree.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
OK - I'l rephrase.. He opened the market to those who didn't want to buy from China. Agreed he saw the need and filled it, but you have to give him kudos for that.

Agreed. I think we're done now... right? :D

Hopefully Doolang will pay the fee and become a paid supplier here with his own subforum - he's going to need some vehicle to move those 510's ;)

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
That’s a shame that whirlpool thread is closed. It’s what made me aware of the e-cigs, waaay back when there were only 10 pages in the first thread. It’s really not that long ago.

I, and 5 other smokers I know still would be clueless, for I haven’t come across them anywhere else, if it weren’t for that thread. I think due to the popularity of that forum, it’s made hundreds of people try them.

It’s a shame it didn’t stick to the technical side of e-cigs, rather then becoming a war between suppliers. But I suppose the discussion of suppliers was inevitable, since they’re not available here locally.

Twistie

Feb 13, 2010
Australia
I, and 5 other smokers I know still would be clueless, for I haven’t come across them anywhere else, if it weren’t for that thread. I think due to the popularity of that forum, it’s made hundreds of people try them.

I also became aware of e-cigs because of the Whirlpool thread. I don't think I'd even have come across their existence otherwise. Even if I did I wouldn't have placed as much thought about them. I trust the WP community more than I would some random place I might of stumbled upon the web.

Anyway it's a loss to Australian smokers who might of quit smoking after seeing a popular thread like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread