• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The crap on whirlpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
For those who have seen the crap that is going on the whirlpool forum thread, take note, it will only take one or two people to complain to the authoritys about people distributing nic e-juice with gear and it could mean the end of vaping in australia. Imagine if suddenly customs started seizing all shipments into australia?

Just a thought

Darkmonk

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
I'm with darkmonk and wondered why it lasted so long - I guess they dont monitor as closely as we think and its not until tonight that someone has reported something untoward and the've actually taken a look.
No idea why Doolang was binned but I'm guessing he overstepped the advertising mark (possibly in a whim?) . I am suspect on that Jeniffer member - no-one can be that thick.. (and can't spell their name correctly).

Last edited:

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Anyone know why Doolang was binned?

He did get his posts removed for 'advertising' pretty frequently, and lately I'd been noticing some slightly more subtle posts shilling his wares too. I got one PM from him that could be considered spam when his store went live, and it sounds like there may have been more than that one being sent out since then.

I'm surprised he wasn't binned sooner tbh.

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I'm really disappointed on a couple of fronts. I thought that was a good channel to make people aware of vaping and we were starting to get some traction.

What is up with that adylim guy? He really needs to see a doctor, he needs help

He's peeved at Doolang. I've spoken to him a couple of times about it. Doolang said some stuff that Ady took badly, and Ady is not letting it go. That little tiff will likely be festering for a while.

Last edited:

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
I think you would be right on all counts there k.rad.
That said, I'm glad he had the balls to do what I (and probably most of us here) would've like to have done and started an Aussie e-cig store. The problem was that others obviously thought they could the same and came unstuck - hence the mudslinging at the "tall poppy" and subsequent crap that followed.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
it will only take one or two people to complain to the authoritys about people distributing nic e-juice with gear and it could mean the end of vaping in australia.

Agreed. I assume all the kits you're going to be selling through your site will not contain any sample carts with nic?

Last edited:

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Uhmm, he sent out juice when someone paid for a product.
My point was that he got the Aussie market going.
Now to your point - yes he probably did and has probably done it a fair bit, but to be honest did he send some to "Jeniffer"? If "she" is that thick to say she got free e-juice I really don't think she would be that clever to say it was 18mg stuff - do you? Seems a little too coincidental that she signed up tonight and posted when Doolang was binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread