The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Curve from Nhaler!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jan 9, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I agree on the wattage thing. I have some rebuildables that I occasionally run at higher watts, but that's a result of particular setups and is certainly not the norm for me. Any commercial attys/cartos are just destroyed at such a high wattage. Most of the time I'm in the 7-11 watt range. But hey, to each their own, I won't judge ;-)

I also have noticed something disturbing . . . I clicked to watch that video on Youtube instead of the embedded version and the sidebar of "related videos" has nothing to do with the topic of vaping. It's a bunch of cosmetics videos and one video about a tuna melt :blink: Sorry, the sandwich just magnifies the youtube absurdity and I had to share :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey KJ! I noticed the same thing but I think its just until youtube catches up with the subject matter...lol

3. Kami

Kami Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2011
    Ireland, TX
    Is it just me or does the Curve look just like a Titanide?

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nope...Its looks quite a bit like it...This is just Stainless Steel and Brass and costs under half the price of the French Mod you speak of. Its a great design...If you watch the Video it explains it better. Thanks,
    Drew

5. Kami

Kami Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2011
    Ireland, TX
    Yes, I have a Titanide.....It was why I was surprised to see the Curve.....
    Dang ...one more MOD to acquire...and I was going to go on a MOD diet:facepalm:
    Thanks a lot Drew :laugh:

[​IMG]

6. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinging mods, 1 rhinestone at a time. FDA ready!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    But but but... KJ, Chef John is HOT! ;)

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I Think Im gonna try the Olive Oil and Honey Mask tonight...I will let everyone know how it works...:offtopic:

8. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    New eliquid flavor? Maaaaaayyyybbbeeeee

9. Killjoy1

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Eh, John's not my type. I prefer busty vaper chicks with invisible Darwin T-shirts ;-)

10. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinging mods, 1 rhinestone at a time. FDA ready!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

Oh dahhhhhling.... it's mahhhhvelous! (yeah, you KNOW I had to try it!)

Ummm.... would one out of two work for ya, KJ? ;)

11. Killjoy1

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Of course, I'm easy ;-)

12. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    drew one question on the curve can we have a option for a ss top and bottom cap ... brass and juice contact is not a good thing and most high end ss mods have changed the top caps and pos post to ss just for that reason ???

the option for just the top cap in ss would sell me thats for sure... hell i would buy one for the wifey too...

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have to look into them...I have been using Brass on all my mods for years, but I dont really use ANY corrosive liquids so I can understand where it may be a problem. I do clean my Xhaler tops every 3 months or so with Toothpaste though. I will have to ask the shop and see if they can make me some SS parts...Thanks,
    Drew

14. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    drew any updates when the curve will be in stock on the site??

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I should have them on the site by Friday...Im waiting for the final prototype of The Can and I want to be absolutely certain that there are NO issues...I really , really, really hate when companies do Version 2s, and V3s, so I really want to be certain that there are no snags. I want this device to work flawlessly with The Kick and The Can without any maintenance or adjustments by the User...I also want it to work with all atomizers , cartomizers and tanks. I dont want to have to include, washers, screws, Orings, etc... for a the end user to need to operate as advertised.
    Now of course, guys like you would have no issues with doing those things, but most people don't.
    I really appreciate your patience and support with this lawn.
    Drew

16. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    thanks drew that sounds great hold one for me i think they will sell out fast!!! i like my mods at 6 volts so thats cool if they will hold 2 tenergy 3 volt batterys...
    lawnman3...
    have a good 1 drew...

17. Airborn3

Airborn3 Mors Ex Supra Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Cypress, Tx
    Well I got vapemail yesterday. I got in the Curve I won in the vet contest. I absolutely love this thing!! Once again thanks Drew. It has replaced my Darwin as my favorite mod. I'm running the 18500/kick with a Penelope and it hits like a freight train! I love the feel of it. It weighs 8.8oz. My Provari with an 18650 and Penelope weighs in at 7.8oz. It is on the heavy side but I like that. It is also very clean looking. I would definitely recommend this mod to anybody wanting an all mechanical mod. Awesome job on these Drew!

[​IMG]

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool ...Looking good...It looks like you need to take an Oring out for that battery...If you remove an oring from the bottom with a pair of tweezers , it will close perfectly. When used with the Kick and certain batteries you need to remove one. There are 2 in there. Thanks for participating and I am thrilled you like it...I really love the button and I have never been a fan of bottom buttons....
    Drew

19. Airborn3

Airborn3 Mors Ex Supra Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Cypress, Tx
    I didn't know about the o-rings. Removed one and it closes up nice and clean now. Thanks Drew. Yeah I've never been a fan of bottom buttons either. This one is just so smooth and easy to fire. I'm already getting used to it. Here's an updated pic.

[​IMG]

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool...I'm On the way to my local machine shop right now to pick up the rest of the newer screws and parts that I had to tweek for the final releases. You technically have Number 1!!! LOL.
    Drew