The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Curve from Nhaler!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jan 9, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Everyone that ordered got cases...I still have around 10 cases left so no worries....Thanks everyone!
    Drew

2. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I finally got a first run of a mod without having to be on a waiting list. I hate going on sites and praying thier in stock. One question for ya Drew.
    Why didnt you have this out of the gate with 18650 and ability to use a kick? Are you going to make an extension to fit an 18650 and kick?

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    It makes it a little long...You will also understand better when you use it with a Kick and 18500... I'm not just saying it because I am selling it! It gets unbelievable battery life and performance with the Kick...I hate being the one to toot my own horn about something I'm releasing, which is why I'm psyched about releasing them and letting you guys see for yourself.
    I also have another product (The Can) coming down the pipe that will compliment this Mod, both aesthetically and performance wise...I may have some longer tubes down the Line that will allow to use the Kick/18650 configuration , but I have been cracking the whip pretty hard with the shops and I still have other stuff on the table that is unfinished.

4. Airborn3

Airborn3 Mors Ex Supra Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Cypress, Tx
    Drew's right. I'm a chain vaper and I get right at a full day out of my IMR 18500/kick combo. Keep in mind I walk around all day at work with it in my hand hitting on it non-stop. I've just switched to one of the hybrid batteries with a 1.6ohm coil in a penelope and it's been running for 2 days now. Believe me you will be impressed with the battery life you get with this device. It is a truly awesome and beautiful device!

5. stauglocal

stauglocal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2012
    Florida
    Ordered my "Curve" yesterday. Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out.

6. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Arghhhh! Just realized i dont have any 18500's! I've only got 18350's and 18650..... shoot have to place an order!

7. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Drew,
    So what are the specs on the upcoming "Can"? what makes it different from the kick?

8. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    I believe he said it goes to 12 watts instead of 10

9. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I just saw the Curve is up on nhalers site.Does anyone actually have one yet?performance?looks.I already have a couple mech's,but this one does look sweet.I was getting ready to go for the stallion.Might hold off for this one and add to my mech. mods.

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Here is closer look at the Curve...

Also The Can will be 12 watts and will be a complete separate unit with a finger wheel that can be adjusted on the fly (without being removed and no need for a screwdriver) that can also be used on almost any mod that has a 510 connection without sacrificing the battery size.

11. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Any price point set for the can yet??

12. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    the first buyer that has there's in hand of the new curve mod please post your pick and your thoughts

thank you lawnman3...

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Not yet...Still waiting for the final production prices...

14. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    if its mechanical and drew has a hand in the build of it it will be in my collection...or maybee just in my hand all the time...

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    No Updates yet? Come on everybody!

16. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Same here, I am never disappointed.
    I was hoping my Curve would arrive today:(

17. lawnman3

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    yes i think we will be suprised on friday... but saturday is good 2...

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I dont understand what the hold up is? They were all shipped ASAP? You should have them by now! Must be the weather...Its FREEZING here!

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Oh! I forgot the PO was closed Monday so they really didn't move until Tuesday and there was probably hi volume because of the missed day...You should all have them tomorrow...
    Drew

20. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Wow got mine yesterday... Opened this morning, beautiful piece of workmanship! Has a good heft to it, buttery smooth threads. Now I just have to wait for my 18500's to arrive so I can vape this puppy with a kick! Great work Drew! Now for the Can!

Just checked my batteries should be here today! Makes my weekend even better!