The Curve from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
It makes it a little long...You will also understand better when you use it with a Kick and 18500... I'm not just saying it because I am selling it! It gets unbelievable battery life and performance with the Kick...I hate being the one to toot my own horn about something I'm releasing, which is why I'm psyched about releasing them and letting you guys see for yourself.
I also have another product (The Can) coming down the pipe that will compliment this mod, both aesthetically and performance wise...I may have some longer tubes down the Line that will allow to use the Kick/18650 configuration , but I have been cracking the whip pretty hard with the shops and I still have other stuff on the table that is unfinished.

Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
Drew's right. I'm a chain vaper and I get right at a full day out of my IMR 18500/kick combo. Keep in mind I walk around all day at work with it in my hand hitting on it non-stop. I've just switched to one of the hybrid batteries with a 1.6ohm coil in a penelope and it's been running for 2 days now. Believe me you will be impressed with the battery life you get with this device. It is a truly awesome and beautiful device!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here is closer look at the Curve...

Also The Can will be 12 watts and will be a complete separate unit with a finger wheel that can be adjusted on the fly (without being removed and no need for a screwdriver) that can also be used on almost any mod that has a 510 connection without sacrificing the battery size.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Wow got mine yesterday... Opened this morning, beautiful piece of workmanship! Has a good heft to it, buttery smooth threads. Now I just have to wait for my 18500's to arrive so I can vape this puppy with a kick! Great work Drew! Now for the Can!

Just checked my batteries should be here today! Makes my weekend even better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread