The "Dippy" Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
This is a simple, but very good little cup custom made for dipping. If you have an atty with exposed (dippable) bridge this should be a nice cup to hold a few drops of juice.

It's simply a 1/2 inch copper pipe end cap sanded and polished to a high luster then I used a 1/2 inch ball bearing and a hammer to make a nice clean dent to hold juice.

View attachment 2929
Before and after modification.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
Nice!

I'm new to this so my question may seem silly, but on my 510 can I get an atty that has the exposed bridge or am I stuck with the one that mine came with?
I have found that the L88b (exposed atty) threads perfectly with the 510 but the atomizer's are like sucking air. carts are the only non compatible

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Nice!

I'm new to this so my question may seem silly, but on my 510 can I get an atty that has the exposed bridge or am I stuck with the one that mine came with?

The joye 306 attys are compatible with the 510's (including the 510 passthru). I have a handful of them that I use specifically for trying out new flavors.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
The joye 306 attys are compatible with the 510's (including the 510 passthru). I have a handful of them that I use specifically for trying out new flavors.

I was thinking the same thing. The 306 was my first. If they battery lasted for more then 45 minutes at a time I'd proably still be using it. I still think of the 510 as a cross between the 306 and the 901. A match made in heaven.

--Prof Daffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread