The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The "Dippy" Cup

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by framitz, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. framitz

framitz Moved On

May 24, 2009
    RSM, CA
    This is a simple, but very good little cup custom made for dipping. If you have an atty with exposed (dippable) bridge this should be a nice cup to hold a few drops of juice.

It's simply a 1/2 inch copper pipe end cap sanded and polished to a high luster then I used a 1/2 inch ball bearing and a hammer to make a nice clean dent to hold juice.

View attachment 2929
    Before and after modification.

2. Michele

Michele Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Nice!

I'm new to this so my question may seem silly, but on my 510 can I get an atty that has the exposed bridge or am I stuck with the one that mine came with?

3. framitz

framitz Moved On

May 24, 2009
    RSM, CA
    I think you are stuck with the low bridge with the 510.

4. happily

happily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    I have found that the L88b (exposed atty) threads perfectly with the 510 but the atomizer's are like sucking air. carts are the only non compatible

5. gr8dane

gr8dane Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    The joye 306 attys are compatible with the 510's (including the 510 passthru). I have a handful of them that I use specifically for trying out new flavors.

6. ProfessorDaffy

ProfessorDaffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Acme Looniversity
    I was thinking the same thing. The 306 was my first. If they battery lasted for more then 45 minutes at a time I'd proably still be using it. I still think of the 510 as a cross between the 306 and the 901. A match made in heaven.

--Prof Daffy

7. slowmotioneric

slowmotioneric Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Philadelphia, USA
    love your dippy cup dude... you should start production and go into business ;)

8. laidbak101

laidbak101 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2009
    California
    I Made a sweet dip cup out of a contact container i got at the store. Its in a zip up pouch and I can have 2 different flavors at the same time!!

I do prefer drip no far though..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.