The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The DIY Flavor Artisan's Master Kit

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by jbercegeay, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jbercegeay

jbercegeay Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Winter Haven, Fl
  2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    The kit pretty much has what you need to get you started. I believe the coupon code is ECF which will get you 10% off the order. I use this supplier for DIY flavors all the time and they are very good. If you find you like the DIY route the next step would be to buy nic at say 100mg/ml and cut it down to a strength you want then flavor away. Enjoy

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    seems high $ to me.
    thinking back to the meet you said you had LorAnn's already, you have the VG already!!!
    the only things that make sense r the nic juice and bottles. but those r not worth 48.00.
    any local drug store cvs,walgreens ect. will give you measuring syringes for liquid cough syrup and such, just ask for a few, tell them you forgot to get some last week or whatever. they will have ml. measurement marks on them.
    check the "where can I get a" threads. they have some awesome leads to things like bottles cases and such.
    looks like your jumping rite in tho- thats a good thing.....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.